@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, reading these responses... there’s no point in making any of the little light bars that folks wanted a while back? Been planning on making a few for a while, just haven’t gotten all my dimensions together yet.
If you make some light bars, let me know. I’ll be looking for any decent Bronco accessories once mine is delivered. The aftermarket selections as of now are very slim.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are never happy...its too tall, its too short, its made crappy, it makes my butt look big, I cant fit 10 lights on it.

It is what it is...a light bar that makes that stocker bumper look ok.

Perhaps this is a better solution to ward off those pesky soccer moms ???

Just torch a hole in the plow for the camera on your Wildtrak...geesh.

1626108370875.png
My thoughts exactly! I don’t need a $4,000 steel bumper. I need just enough metal to prevent parking lot dings. I see a lot of complaints about a simple safari bar, that no one has actually used yet.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

why all you guys hating on this? i will say this, if you don't like it or it doesnt meet your quality standards then dont buy it. some people may like it or they may love it, no reason to hate on it and call it cheap or give your unprofessional opinion on a product you haven't even seen in real life. it's a forum, all stuff is cool and all stuff is horrible, it's all about how people feel about it for their truck, not yours. so if you like it, cool, if you dont, cool. but stop shouting things down before you know anything about it. and yes there are things that may not hold up as well as one would like, but maybe there is a market for those items for people who will not be using things for the life of their vehicle. not everybody needs baja lights, RTR wheels, ADD bumpers and an ARB compressor, sometimes you can get by with spending a little less and still having a fairly capable vehicle. this is why forums get a bad name. they are just pictures and if u wanna buy these parts, go ahead, if you dont, that's ok too. just stop being mean when our community members arejust trying to help by posting cool new stuff when they see it.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to read your tire size. What are you running? Looks good.

Cencal Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think this looks pretty nice over the standard bumper. I didn't get the mod bumper because I thought the aftermarket would have some solutions. This is a good start. I am getting a BB SAS, so I don't have to worry about cameras...

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, all of these parts look cheap.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So besides wheels, tires, lights, bar... what else did they do to fit those 295/70/17 NRG on there?
My guess is probably the 1" RC leveling kit along with some +30mm offset wheels 🤷‍♂️
You "may" and I use that term loosely, be able to fit with the +55 wheels, but that'd be cutting it pretty close (might rub). +30 is the better route here.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those safari bar lights would get me a lot of tickets here in Virginia for obstructing the front license plate.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, reading these responses... there’s no point in making any of the little light bars that folks wanted a while back? Been planning on making a few for a while, just haven’t gotten all my dimensions together yet.
There definitely is, just don't use the same recycled beer can material that Rough Country uses.

Those safari bar lights would get me a lot of tickets here in Virginia for obstructing the front license plate.
Just breathing on the highway will get you tickets in VA... might as well earn it with something cool.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just breathing on the highway will get you tickets in VA... might as well earn it with something cool.
Yes, but I'd rather a speeding ticket on a dirt road in VA with my bronco than something petty like obstructed license plate or the new one this year, the hands free law that has a mandatory court appearance for driving with the cellphone in your hand (a friend just got one of those).

When I first moved here I refused to put the front license plate on my cars because it didn't look good, but when the tickets started piling up I gave in (even the meter maids here in VA can give tickets for no front license plate).

Sponsored

Mando6337

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with this Base Bronco running 35s; I’m assuming the gear ratio has to be changed? Only reason I ask is because if you upgrade to the Sasquatch it makes you update the gear ratio.

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are never happy...its too tall, its too short, its made crappy, it makes my butt look big, I cant fit 10 lights on it.

It is what it is...a light bar that makes that stocker bumper look ok.

Perhaps this is a better solution to ward off those pesky soccer moms ???

Just torch a hole in the plow for the camera on your Wildtrak...geesh.

1626108370875.png
I wish i could get a serious plow for the '21 Bronco!
Sponsored