Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All I am going off is this thread about the 2.7L where an employee of the Lima, Ohio engine plant is saying bad valves. He also mentioned the engine date is discoverable. Again I just go through threads.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-7l-issue.23375/#:~:text=Warranty, TSB, Recalls-,2.7L Issue,-Thread starter
well your source thought better of giving up insider information, and deleted his account. He must have found out that FMC monitors this forum and "will investigate" the source of any leak they deem confidential company information. Word to other Ford employees on this forum. "watch your ass" if you give up insider info. FMC is on on some set trippin shit.. just ask @PREMiERdrum if you can actually find him on B6g anymore. @Jay3630 got the fukc outta dodge. LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well your source thought better of giving up insider information, and deleted his account. He must have found out that FMC monitors this forum and "will investigate" the source of any leak they deem confidential company information. Word to other Ford employees on this forum. "watch your ass" if you give up insider info. FMC is on on some set trippin shit.. just ask @PREMiERdrum if you can actually find him on B6g anymore. @Jay3630 got the fukc outta dodge. LOL
I am pretty sure that it's going to be bad intake valves, to be more specific... Why? Well, if you go over to rock auto looking for Bronco engine parts, intake valves are available, but not exhaust valves.

Now it could go either way, especially since it could be that they recalled all the exhaust valves, but I am going to bet that the intake valve was made available due to failures. Just a hypothesis.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Twenty years from now I plan on being at Del Boca Vista! :geek:
[/QUOTE/]
I'll be 71, so that will be perfect. The amount of stress caused by this debacle, however, will probably send us all to early graves. Ford probably has a deal with health insurance companies... get rid of the 40 and 50 year olds, because they will eventually cost us more money in insurance premiums.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird, all this talk and hype about a mountain and that's all it is? A dirt pile?
It's the mid-west. For some people out there, that is a mountain.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird, all this talk and hype about a mountain and that's all it is? A dirt pile?

It was called that in the beginning with a bit of levity to ease the pain. The talk and hype isn't about the dirt pile. It's about the thousands of Broncos exiled there. Something 99% get, but the 1% who take everything so literal as to not see any humor in it have an issue with it. We got a lecture from a MI member scolding us for thinking there was an actual mountain in the Detroit suburbs.

Most get it.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was called that in the beginning with a bit of levity to ease the pain. The talk and hype isn't about the dirt pile. It's about the thousands of Broncos exiled there. Something 99% get, but the 1% who take everything so literal as to not see any humor in it have an issue with it. We got a lecture from a MI member scolding us for thinking there was an actual mountain in the Detroit suburbs.

Most get it.
Oh, I get it and did from the startā€¦..

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dirt Mountain Storage Complex - it's a Michigan thing, you wouldn't understand... LOL

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most get it.
Well, for my part, I was just trying make a leetle funny there.
Sue me.

Sponsored

Sasquatchers

Big Bend
First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
most of us in the built and waiting category with soft tops are not included in the airbag recall... at least not according to ford's recall website
Comforting to know Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦ I have a soft top Black Diamond that was built on 8/31 but not ā€œBuiltā€ or ā€œShippedā€

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes attention is good, and sometimes it is not.

2021 * BADLANDS * Soft Top * 2.7L * Sasquatch * Lux * Tow * Race Red
Sponsored