focaloca95

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Yukon 2009 Dodge Ram
Clubs

Those are some solid pics! Seeing these "off the line" fresh really gets my blood pumping again. Thanks!

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I’m not a graphics kind of guy but damn that looks nice on the WT...
I wish all the squatch wheels looked as good as the WT

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Vehicle Showcase
Awe, come on Rick, You KNOW someone will have something to say about that keypad on the door! :)
What is it yet another shade of grey? 😂

Bradley

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and Mustang
Guys, help me out here. The wheels and tires on this Bronco look fantastic! This is exactly what the Badlands with Sasquatch looks like when I built it at Ford's website (albeit in 2-door, attached). But in most pics I see, the tires look way too skinny and are practically flush with the wheel - that great looking sidewall bulge (that I like) isn't there (see the attached 4-door pic from this website). Is it a trick of the light and angle? So, I guess the simple question is, will the Sasquatch package look like above or not?

Also, there is a 2" lift and 37s" coming out, this year?

Finally, do you think you could get 37s" on a stock Badlands Sasquatch (without major rubbing issues, etc.)?

(I've had 2 Broncos but all stock and that was a decade ago at least (5.0s and an MKS/MKC now) so I'm out of the loop).

Thank you!!

My bronco.png

Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 1.jpg

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Clubs

Really dig WT hood graphic! One can create nice contrast with body color

OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Clubs

Guys, help me out here. The wheels and tires on this Bronco look fantastic! This is exactly what the Badlands with Sasquatch looks like when I built it at Ford's website (albeit in 2-door, attached). But in most pics I see, the tires look way too skinny and are practically flush with the wheel - that great looking sidewall bulge (that I like) isn't there (see the attached 4-door pic from this website). Is it a trick of the light and angle? So, I guess the simple question is, will the Sasquatch package look like above or not?

Also, there is a 2" lift and 37s" coming out, this year?

Finally, do you think you could get 37s" on a stock Badlands Sasquatch (without major rubbing issues, etc.)?

(I've had 2 Broncos but all stock and that was a decade ago at least (5.0s and an MKS/MKC now) so I'm out of the loop).

Thank you!!

My bronco.png

Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 1.jpg

It's the fenders for Squatch are larger as well ... 2 doors look way better Squatch than 4dr imo. This is close to what you have in b&p.

20201117_213754.jpg

stonerdoom

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Why do people never take interior pictures!
Just to make you mad. ;)

j/k I have the same question. I guess some people perhaps get skittish and don't want to move in that close on a pre-release Bronco for fear of getting shot or something. It's understandable.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Clubs

Just to make you mad. ;)

j/k I have the same question. I guess some people perhaps get skittish and don't want to move in that close on a pre-release Bronco for fear of getting shot or something. It's understandable.
Also, not all but many of these shots are taken by Ford employees and I‘m guessing that Ford isn’t ready to show the interiors yet

Advertisement

Advertisement