rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The Outer Banks fishing rig pics recently posted show several shots of the manual seat controls.
Guys, help me out here. The wheels and tires on this Bronco look fantastic! This is exactly what the Badlands with Sasquatch looks like when I built it at Ford's website (albeit in 2-door, attached). But in most pics I see, the tires look way too skinny and are practically flush with the wheel - that great looking sidewall bulge (that I like) isn't there (see the attached 4-door pic from this website). Is it a trick of the light and angle? So, I guess the simple question is, will the Sasquatch package look like above or not?

Also, there is a 2" lift and 37s" coming out, this year?

Finally, do you think you could get 37s" on a stock Badlands Sasquatch (without major rubbing issues, etc.)?

(I've had 2 Broncos but all stock and that was a decade ago at least (5.0s and an MKS/MKC now) so I'm out of the loop).

Thank you!!

My bronco.png

Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 1.jpg
Don't base anything on the B&P image - for whatever reason, the tires always look more chunky than they are in real life on Ford's B&P (of any vehicle).

dcg2

First Edition
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Clubs

man, the more I see of the FE the more underwhelmed I am. I hate to be negative.
Yep that ship has sailed for me. I'll be downgrading to a blown out Badlands with Soft Top

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Don't base anything on the B&P image - for whatever reason, the tires always look more chunky than they are in real life on Ford's B&P (of any vehicle).
Theres A lot more to it then Just swappin tire diameters. Especially if you're planning on keeping your warranty!

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Clubs

The best looking wheels imo. I suppose it won’t cost too much to get black beadlocks at least.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

I'm assuming Ford will be selling FE and Wildtrak decals. So in theory you might be able to get a FE in your choice of extetior and interior colors. I'm thinking Carbonized Gray with Sandstone First Edition. 🤣
20201119_203428~2.jpg

20201119_203407~2.jpg

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N, 1964 Fairlane 427W, 1955 Thunderbird, 1970 Bronco
Clubs

I'm still not seeing any advantage to FE or Wildtrak over a Badlands with or without Squatch.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

I'm still not seeing any advantage to FE or Wildtrak over a Badlands with or without Squatch.
It really comes down to interior colors, unless you need the swaybar disconnect which Badlands and FE have. I'm probably going Wildtrak as I don't need disconnect and prefer the Sandstone leather, plus I like the look of the matching Black Mod Hardtop, Black Grille, Black Mirrors & Black Trim Rings . Wildtrak and Badlands are close to same price on comparable equipment. FE seems to be approximately $3,000 more comparable equipment. I guess you have to pay the extra $3k to be in the 7000 limited production club.

Last edited:

SharpGT500

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
But in most pics I see, the tires look way too skinny and are practically flush with the wheel - that great looking sidewall bulge (that I like) isn't there (see the attached 4-door pic from this website).
I like the tire sticking out from the fender as well. I bet it Sasquatch would look good with the regular badlands fender flares on them. It would be easy enough to do.

Advertisement

Advertisement