First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150. Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If given a choice of which one I would be allowed to drive, I'd wheel the '74 2 door.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built 50 years apart, and the Bronco spirit continues.

Seen here is a Gateway Fordā€™s mannequin unit that was delivered to the dealership on July 27. It is a Wildtrak with the soft top, 2.7L automatic, in Rapid Red. It drives like a dream, with little to no wind or tire noise, powerful acceleration, comfortably wide stance, and aggressive appearance. It is a real eye-catcher and has created many impatient Bronco fanatics and reservation holders in our little town of Greeneville, Tennessee. It is absolutely worth the wait.

The other Bronco pictured is a 1974 Ranger package with a 2 1/2 inch lift on 33x17 tires. It is a rebuild of original 302V8 and C4 automatic trans with a 3 year frame-off restoration. It has AMP research power running boards and Ford Ruby Red paint from current model year.

The soul of the Bronco lives on, as evidenced by these photos.

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg
Beautiful photos. I ordered a 2D OBX in RR and these pics have me excited again.

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Built 50 years apart, and the Bronco spirit continues.

Seen here is a Gateway Fordā€™s mannequin unit that was delivered to the dealership on July 27. It is a Wildtrak with the soft top, 2.7L automatic, in Rapid Red. It drives like a dream, with little to no wind or tire noise, powerful acceleration, comfortably wide stance, and aggressive appearance. It is a real eye-catcher and has created many impatient Bronco fanatics and reservation holders in our little town of Greeneville, Tennessee. It is absolutely worth the wait.

The other Bronco pictured is a 1974 Ranger package with a 2 1/2 inch lift on 33x17 tires. It is a rebuild of original 302V8 and C4 automatic trans with a 3 year frame-off restoration. It has AMP research power running boards and Ford Ruby Red paint from current model year.

The soul of the Bronco lives on, as evidenced by these photos.

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg
76 alum of TC now TU. Beautiful part of the world. We own a home in Bristol. If I ever get my Bronco, I am looking forward to trails there.

Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great photos, @gatewayfordgreeneville. I'm digging the 2 1/2 inch lift on the original, and it makes me want to consider it on my 2-door Badlands if I ever get it.

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to see that Ford has not advanced their standards for how well a vehicle's soft top should fit in the last 50 freaking years. Those tops look awful from new. I can only imagine what one will look like a couple of years in on a vehicle that sits outside. What a joke.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

great pics ,ill take the old one

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to see that Ford has not advanced their standards for how well a vehicle's soft top should fit in the last 50 freaking years. Those tops look awful from new. I can only imagine what one will look like a couple of years in on a vehicle that sits outside. What a joke.
I agree, unfortunately. I still play around with the B&P and build one out with the soft top thinking that may improve my chances of getting one while I'm still alive and the 'pre-production' soft top on the B&P looks really good. I think to myself, 'I could live with that', and then I see an actual production top and immediately change my mind. Its just another self-own by Ford.
Ford Bronco Photoshoot: Same Heart 50 Years Apart. The Soul of the Bronco Lives On Bronco Soft top 1.2

Sponsored