Sponsored

Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright, I have a request for the photoshop gurus out there. I've always had a soft spot for the old Jeep Forward Control and the old Ford Econoline trucks/vans. When Jeep came out with the Forward Control concept a few years ago, I was smitten.
I know plenty of people will think this is ugly (and I certainly don't expect Ford to release something like this), but I'd love it if someone could mock something up which took a '21 Bronco and turned it into a cab-over-engine.

For everyone's reference, here is (extremely restored/maybe modified) original Jeep FC:
Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Original FC

Here is the Concept that Jeep released a few years ago:
Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Concept FC

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Concept FC 2

And finally, some photoshops that were created by readers when Jalopnik wrote about this concept:
Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Concept Crew 2

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Concept Crew

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein Concept Wagon

And to cleanse everyone's palates of all those Jeep products, here's some old Econoline pics:

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein 1962-ford-econoline-van-205-rich-franco

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein ac3ed3d056bf4fd7262afb1d5dc3f340
Sponsored

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would kill for a Forward Control but whoever makes it needs to nail it.

Those Jeep renders and that Bronco.... Oooph. I don't know.

No offense to the render skills. I just don't know if the Bronco lends itself to that design.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If that’s not the cutest thing ?

Looks like a dog that is embarrassed and ashamed for having been caught doing something naughty!?

Adorable.
Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein 2D40F225-BD4D-4CBD-A5E9-04ED6D346033

OP
OP
SuckItMcGee

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would kill for a Forward Control but whoever makes it needs to nail it.

Those Jeep renders and that Bronco.... Oooph. I don't know.

No offense to the render skills. I just don't know if the Bronco lends itself to that design.
Well that first single-cab jeep concept is not a render, it is very much a real vehicle built for Jeep's easter weekend at Moab (I think). The crew cab (which I very much love) and the wagon (which needs work) were renders based off that.

I love the looks of those Forward Control vehicles, though I have no idea how tippy they would be on 35s with a crazy lift and what looks to be portal axles.

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what is happening???

OP
OP
SuckItMcGee

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll add that this popped into my head due to some avatars on this forum. The way the picture is cut-off and the perspective from the front, my brain would always perk up at seeing a FC Bronco.

Ford Bronco Photoshop Request: '21 Bronco re-imagined as a cab-over/forward control Frankenstein 1600806080334

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that first single-cab jeep concept is not a render, it is very much a real vehicle built for Jeep's easter weekend at Moab (I think). The crew cab (which I very much love) and the wagon (which needs work) were renders based off that.
Oh man. I just thought it was a render because I figured no one would actually build that thing with that horrible Jeep Patriot looking grille on it. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Last edited: