First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothing again Jeep but I wonder if this was a setup to make the Bronco look superior. I'd rather see video and see if the Jeep really struggled or if this was all staged.
Too many pictures like this are conveniently popping up for this to just be coincidence.
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bikini Pearl is gorgeous on the Rubicon. Wish something similar was offered on the Bronco and itā€™s a shame they dropped it for the Wrangler.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not a video! (read the title of this thread! LOL)
Haha, well that makes it even worse to have it blocked because of tracking. Just another reason facebook sucks, oh well.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many pictures like this are conveniently popping up for this to just be coincidence.
1. Most of the vehicles out there are Jeeps.
2. People get stuck doing these things every single day (hence their reputation).
So, you are going to see Jeeps get in a less than ideal spot from time to time. Doesnā€™t mean the vehicle canā€™t do it, just means the driver couldnā€™t do it in that vehicle on that attempt.

I mean... why do we think the Jeep had a winch in the first place? To get un-stuck when this happens to him.

Personally, Iā€™m going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and lean towards law of probabilities and coincidence vs. evil corporate marketing conspiracies. :sneaky:

Besides, all the photo proves is that the Bronco could make a solid anchor and that the Ford guys are decent enough to help out. (y)

Last edited:

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell ya' what, if I'm out on the trail and get stuck and need assistance, I'm gonna be very grateful to whoever gives me a pull, no matter the vehicle. ( As long as there are no pics or video ;) )

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Tell ya' what, if I'm out on the trail and get stuck and need assistance, I'm gonna be very grateful to whoever gives me a pull, no matter the vehicle. ( As long as there are no pics or video ;) )
Ford Bronco Pic of the Day: 2021 Bronco Lends Jeep a Friendly Tow Bronco Jeep SOS

dave91gt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 1991 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 1998 Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is that dust being kicked up? or is the jeep smoking?
Id guess tire smoke but the Pentastar is known to dump oil into the combustion chamber at extreme angles causing excessive oil smoke. Lots of people that wheel hard put a catch can on the engine. Lite Brite has an old video on it.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at least the winch isn't on fire. been there, done that

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Former Jeep, Samurai, and multiple yotas (caged, stretched, SAS, etc.) guy here. I have flipped, tumbled, rolled over or stuck it in the mud and have been helped by many regardless of what they drove. On the flipside I have helped more crawlers than I can remember. It's about what we all do here drive off road--it's a brotherhood / sisterhood. Enough said. Cheers

TANSTAAFB

Badlands
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live about 90 minutes from this gorgeous desert playground and some these crawlers are insane! Those angles on the slick rock feel waaaaay less sketchy in my SxS than in a full size truck ?

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1. Most of the vehicles out there are Jeeps.
2. People get stuck doing these things every single day (hence their reputation).
So, you are going to see Jeeps get in a less than ideal spot from time to time. Doesnā€™t mean the vehicle canā€™t do it, just means the driver couldnā€™t do it in that vehicle on that attempt.

I mean... why do we think the Jeep had a winch in the first place? To get un-stuck when this happens to him.

Personally, Iā€™m going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and lean towards law of probabilities and coincidence vs. evil corporate marketing conspiracies. :sneaky:

Besides, all the photo proves is that the Bronco could make a solid anchor and that the Ford guys are decent enough to help out. (y)
I get all of that but I find it funny that another day went by and another video (this time of a Bronco Sport vs a Rubicon) comes out where the BS killed it and the Rubicon had to give it everything it had. Marketing may not be a conspiracy but it was painfully obvious that there are too many easy things to pick apart about the video (piss poor driving, not airing the tires down for traction, not staying in the trottle enough, etc...) to get the idea that this is simply a marketing "opportunity" to make the BS look better. This sort of marketing happens every day between companies and is almost always laughable every time. Remember the GM steel vs Ford aluminum commercials? That was so unrealistic to the point of being hilarious. There is nothing special about what Ford is doing except that it is being painfully obvious by bringing out too many of these back to back to back.
Sponsored