Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God forgive me for bringing this up, but with the window sticker could this be a more production intent top? It looks decidedly darker, though that could be lighting (or lack thereof).

A poster claimed a few months back that production would be closer to the window hinge. It sure looks like it matches the fenders in this one solitary photo.
It's pretty low lighting. The grays of the grille and top are still several shades lighter than the black plastics elsewhere. It'd be more apparent how much farther apart they are in direct sunlight.
Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two door proportions just look so good...
but a 4-door is so much more useful in regards to cargo. UGH
Quite literally the question I will be asking myself up until I call the dealer to order.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are stormtrooper colors! Squatchtrooper baah duh da daah duh da daaaaah

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God forgive me for bringing this up, but with the window sticker could this be a more production intent top? It looks decidedly darker, though that could be lighting (or lack thereof).

A poster claimed a few months back that production would be closer to the window hinge. It sure looks like it matches the fenders in this one solitary photo.
I believe this is probably the same color top we saw on the Area 51 Overland Concept, which I believe was said to be very close to production intent. Also, if this picture was taken in Michigan yesterday, the weather was very cloudy and overcast all day. There was no direct sunlight in my area at all (about 30 miles north of MAP) so I think this is why the gray plastic appeared so dark.

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quite literally the question I will be asking myself up until I call the dealer to order.
what I am trying to tell myself is that a good rooftop cargo box and rear seats folded down can fix the cargo situation.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The two door proportions just look so good...
but a 4-door is so much more useful in regards to cargo. UGH
I hear you. I was on the fence for 4 months on this topic (2 door vs 4) but I’m going 2. Final decision. My kids are grown and I won’t have people in back a whole lot. I live the look of the two door so much.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which one are you getting 2dr or 4dr?
In person they both look really good. The 2-door truly is like nothing else out there though, if I could have both I definitely would.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lets See AMB Lets See AMB ! Where are you AMB!?!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what I am trying to tell myself is that a good rooftop cargo box and rear seats folded down can fix the cargo situation.
A hitch rack will essentially give you the same footprint as the 4D as well.

It's crossed my mind.

Sponsored

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably just the photo or my eyes... but aint the forward part (sitting above the door) of the top seems larger and darker then the back part...
It does. Almost slopes down towards the front like maybe the back end of that panel is not latched down?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which one are you getting 2dr or 4dr?
I’m doing 4 door purely because I sleep in the back of my vehicle all the time. (I hate tents)

If I didn’t it would be 2 door all the way.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still can’t decide myself. It’s just me and my dog. I just have a 2dr sports car with a tiny backseat so no human can fit back there anyway. I have yet to see a bronco in person so it makes my decision harder.
I’m trying to think of the future cause I’ll be carpooling with ppl at work when it’s my time to drive, what if I meet someone and we have kids, I plan to buy a house and what if I need the cargo area to carry stuff from Home Depot lol also I want to go back to camping and fishing again.
I’m doing 4 door purely because I sleep in the back of my vehicle all the time. (I hate tents)

If I didn’t it would be 2 door all the way.

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Car and Driver:

It's just the beginning of the new Bronco's story, and we can't wait to start seeing them on the road next year. Special editions, which could include the Raptor or Warthog model, will be coming as well. "There will continue to be enhancements to the [Bronco]," Mark Grueber, Ford's marketing manager told Car and Driver. "Everything from colors and options to special editions that'll be coming as we get the plant up and running."
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored