basepatrol5

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion SEL, 1999 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually for lack of better terms, "downgraded" lights. These have the partial rather than full halos. The Badlands on the build site has full halos. So from as far as I can tell, there are a minimum of 10 separate grilles floating around. There are five "6 hole" grilles. They are on the OBX, FE, and WT in what appears to be glossy black with full halos; the BB in carbonized gray with partial halos; and the wht over CG prototype with full halos and silver color; three versions of what I will call the basic grille. Those two are the Base grille with flat black lettering and the BD grille which is the same but with white lettering, both of which have partial halos. Then on the ford site in a photo showing the two and four door in the same photo, there is an AM blue four door with the BD black grille with white letters but it has a full halo. Then there is the BL with two grilles spotted so far. The first one on the ford site is carbonized gray with full halos and then the white bronco from today's post showing a BL grille in carbonized gray but with partial halos. I gotta believe that most if not all will be available on the B&P, with possible exception of the silver prototype. I am sure the AM will address anything not covered by ford on the grille design/color combos.
One of my biggest unanswered questions to date is whether or not the "downgraded"/standard headlights will have white halos that act as DRLs. On Build & Price, it appears that the "downgraded" lights do not have halos. But... from this photo, the answer would seem to be that the downgraded lights DO have halo DRLs. If that's true, I am totally okay with the "downgraded" lights.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that has Sasquatch package
No it isn't. Those are the Badland's optional wheels.

Also, those are absolutely the signature headlights. The base headlights don't have the halo.

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No it isn't. Those are the Badland's optional wheels.

Also, those are absolutely the signature headlights. The base headlights don't have the halo.
do the Sasquatch have the Beaty ring feel like I see those

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

do the Sasquatch have the Beaty ring feel like I see those
Yes, the Sasquatch wheels have the beauty rings as well. These optional Badlands wheels are 17x8" and the Squatch wheels are 17x8.5".

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, the Sasquatch wheels have the beauty rings as well. These optional Badlands wheels are 17x8" and the Squatch wheels are 17x8.5".
good to know, 8.5 gives a lot more options fir tire upgrade later .. was thinking about going to a true 35x mt like a cooper stt pro ..
Sponsored