Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they deliberately crash test the cheaper components, then why does it have the strongest bumper? Doesn't make sense. Also, I doubt they would produce any vehicle without crash testing the the real thing at some point.
Because the bumper has an effect on crash testing and headlights don't. That's a badlands trim and so if it is being crash tested it has to be built with all of the BL safety equipment attached.
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it wasn't for OJ, that would be the color.
I had to get over that. Now im all in on white lol. Looks so good with the black rims. My wife was like “you know nobody under 35 even remembers the OJ chase right?” I think its going to look great with either hardtop color.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to get over that. Now im all in on white lol. Looks so good with the black rims. My wife was like “you know nobody under 35 even remembers the OJ chase right?” I think its going to look great with either hardtop color.
I thought about just leaning into it and getting a big windshield decal that says "The Juice is Loose"... but that would probably be offensive

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
White has always been my go to if I don’t get a green option. Glad to know it looks this damn good when put together.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how the front sensors on the bumper will work on the modular bumper? If you remove the ends for stubby mode the sensor would need to be unhooked.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do we know if the Bronco lettering on the front grill is color matched or grey? It's hard to tell here. Looks great color matched on white but not so much in cyber orange. Hopefully black is available.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder how the front sensors on the bumper will work on the modular bumper? If you remove the ends for stubby mode the sensor would need to be unhooked.
The sensors are in the top part of the bumper which can’t be removed. You can see them in this pic
Ford Bronco Oxford White Bronco Badlands (Completed Pre-Production Vehicles) 1601218707471

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right!?! I feel like anyone who gets a white 6th gen needs to address this. “Not OJ” plate or a sticker at least.
I mean, the comments and jokes would just wear me down. Literally everyone who you show it to for the first time will make some lame OJ joke or comment as if they're the first one to notice the connection.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, the comments and jokes would just wear me down. Literally everyone who you show it to for the first time will make some lame OJ joke or comment.
Yeah, my introverted self would not be able to deal with those constant convos at the pump. I barely get by on my motorcycle gas station conversations ?

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sensors are in the top part of the bumper which can’t be removed. You can see them in this pic
Ford Bronco Oxford White Bronco Badlands (Completed Pre-Production Vehicles) 1601218707471
Yup I forgot the top horizontal bar stays there

chappyja_WNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Acura RDX A-Spec
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has it been confirmed that we can get that roof in just a pure black and not that faded looking gray one they’ve been using on this pre productions?
I know this has been beat to death, but for those of us in Sourthern states, a white top option would be great to reduce the heat of the sun (since we actually get sun more than 3 months out of the year - I moved from Michigan to NC 20 years ago). Anything to keep the paint cooler would be a good plan. I'm not necessarily talking about white top on white paint, but at least as an option!
Sponsored