Sponsored

Pic request: 4-Door Big Bend with factory 32" tires?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look a touch small eh? Satisfying but not SATISFYING.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look a touch small eh? Satisfying but not SATISFYING.
Agreed. Wheels are at least acceptable to me, and bigger tires need to be fitted after the stock ones wear out (33s at least) .

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. Wheels are at least acceptable to me, and bigger tires need to be fitted after the stock ones wear out (33s at least) .
Which, according to tiresize.com (IIRC) is MAYBE an 1" bigger. Stockers are just over 32".

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which, according to tiresize.com (IIRC) is MAYBE an 1" bigger. Stockers are just over 32".
Yeah, makes sense. Maybe I'll have to lean harder on that "at least" in my prior statement. Lol

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

latest pictures from the assembly line floor.
FB_IMG_1601925879048.jpg
I know some people like the 4-door but to me it looks too "stretched". My other gripe is why the gray grille, wheels, and hard top when the mirror caps, fenders, door handles, and bumpers are all black. It looks like someone who got dressed in the dark and stepped into the light to find themselves all mismatched. On a 4 door, I think both the 32s and 33s are too small. I mean look, there's wheel well for days. On the 4-door, a mandatory Squatching is in order. Daily driving 35s is not going to handle badly on the pavement.

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know some people like the 4-door but to me it looks too "stretched". My other gripe is why the gray grille, wheels, and hard top when the mirror caps, fenders, door handles, and bumpers are all black. It looks like someone who got dressed in the dark and stepped into the light to find themselves all mismatched. On a 4 door, I think both the 32s and 33s are too small. I mean look, there's wheel well for days. On the 4-door, a mandatory Squatching is in order. Daily driving 35s is not going to handle badly on the pavement.
Eh, don't know. 2 door makes me cringe when I think of it towing some jet skis or a bass boat. All I think is hobby horse, jackknife..

Now I just need to see a BaseSquatch in this color and I will be able to decide on my build. This may be it.
Ford Bronco Pic request: 4-Door Big Bend with factory 32" tires? FB_IMG_1601925879048

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats exactly how I feel. And anything with a stretched look and longer wheel base definitely needs bigger tires. 35 minimum!!

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh, don't know. 2 door makes me cringe when I think of it towing some jet skis or a bass boat. All I think is hobby horse, jackknife..

Now I just need to see a BaseSquatch in this color and I will be able to decide on my build. This may be it.
Ford Bronco Pic request: 4-Door Big Bend with factory 32" tires? Antimatter Blue Bronco Big Bend 4 Door
I used to tow a 17 foot bass boat with my Bronco II with no issues whatsoever. Not saying there won't be issues but that was my experience.
I think it comes down to how well the trailer that you are towing is designed. Most are balanced and track well .
Sponsored