Sponsored

Pick anything from our Website ($500 Limit)

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never seen so many people get worked up over something like this, businesses have been doing this since there have been businesses. But because it's on the newfangled interwebs its an issue and wildhorses 4x4 is missing the demographic. Maybe you aren't the demographic they're going for

Nothing's free, "pay" to play or don't then move on, you're probably not gonna be the winner anyways.

P.S. I'm not entering it either but good luck if you are

End rant
Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I agree with most of the comments about using IG as a marketing platform, I don’t have the app either, I will say that I spent many years wheeling with Jim on the Rubicon and Fordyce trails when Mitch was still in a car seat in the backseat of dads EB. They are one of the few family owned business still around that was built from the ground up and have always provided high end products and service, with that said, just because you (myself included) may miss out one giveaway, don’t let that deter you from considering them as a reputable vendor that always puts their customers first.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All That for 1 in 100K+ chance? I'm thinking it's not worth $500 to piss-off friends with tags and create more spam for myself.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While I agree with most of the comments about using IG as a marketing platform, I don’t have the app either, I will say that I spent many years wheeling with Jim on the Rubicon and Fordyce trails when Mitch was still in a car seat in the backseat of dads EB. They are one of the few family owned business still around that was built from the ground up and have always provided high end products and service, with that said, just because you (myself included) may miss out one giveaway, don’t let that deter you from considering them as a reputable vendor that always puts their customers first.
If you own a Bronco, particularly '66-'77, you probably have purchased parts from them. Good store but shipping cost/time to NJ is a joke.
Sponsored