Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going from 0 to 70 when getting on the freeway is probably not considered “varying your speed”! Ha
Either is setting your cruise for 80 and leaving it there for a few hours, probably. Lol
Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love my Defender, and have reserved but not ordered a Bronco. Would love to hear your comparison.

Ford Bronco Picked it up and drove 1500+ miles DD68E4E8-3EEF-4F75-964B-D09E17A2CD07

Ford Bronco Picked it up and drove 1500+ miles 58F421DE-3627-4894-B4C5-F3DDF14DF27D

Ford Bronco Picked it up and drove 1500+ miles 83AAEAA7-E021-4D3D-A15E-1899690B7A1A

E0FAB5FD-1B4D-4D20-8A4C-EF2DF68E3090.jpeg

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice ride

curious most of the out of staters coming to my great state of Iowa are doing business with. Granger. Did Anke y offer you the same below invoice pricing?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice ride

curious most of the out of staters coming to my great state of Iowa are doing business with. Granger. Did Anke y offer you the same below invoice pricing?
Nah just took it@ MSRP with no dealer add ons.

Hopefully you had a good meal at Magee’s. i Live in Ankeny and know the owner pretty well.
We've been there once but went to Wasabi. Drinks and one of almost every app since we missed it.

Either is setting your cruise for 80 and leaving it there for a few hours, probably. Lol
80 if we didn't have Waze and a radar detector. 😉

Love my Defender, and have reserved but not ordered a Bronco. Would love to hear your comparison.
Posted a couple notes earlier. Bronco definitely has us smiling. It's not going to have a few of the things we like (ventilated seats / drink cooler), but it is great for what it is (so far).

The Defender did well in the snow on stock no seasons. Wonder what it would have been like with snow tires. Probably not going to experience snow ever with the Bronco.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah just took it@ MSRP with no dealer add ons.

We've been there once but went to Wasabi. Drinks and one of almost every app since we missed it.

80 if we didn't have Waze and a radar detector. 😉

Posted a couple notes earlier. Bronco definitely has us smiling. It's not going to have a few of the things we like (ventilated seats / drink cooler), but it is great for what it is (so far).

The Defender did well in the snow on stock no seasons. Wonder what it would have been like with snow tires. Probably not going to experience snow ever with the Bronco.
Umm ok 👌 🙄

Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy fuck Im poor. I keep seeing pics of yalls cars and garages and I'm like damn I need to go get me some scratchers. Too bad Hawaii doesnt do lotto. :ROFLMAO:
Dude you live in Hawaii. You already won the lottery.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Love the color on the Cayman.

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy fuck Im poor. I keep seeing pics of yalls cars and garages and I'm like damn I need to go get me some scratchers. Too bad Hawaii doesnt do lotto. :ROFLMAO:
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this on this forum!
Sponsored