John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up Bronco today, an Oxford White, 2.7, 2 Door Black Diamond. I was a day one reservation, within the first hours. 7/14 was the blend date (originally scheduled for week of 6-21) the door sticker shows 7/21 as date, shipped 7/22 per email from Ford, the original eta was 8-9 to 8-15 then that changed to 8-17 to 8-23 on the tracker estimate. I think it actually got to Grapevine Ford yesterday on 8-9 Grapevine Ford was very good to deal with. I have read some negative things on here but what I experienced was excellent from the very beginning. David "Spanky" Fillmore, who is the General Sales Manager, contacted me in January about the order and told me the price would be MSRP. He was always very responsive to any questions I had over the last year plus. He contacted me concerning the free headliner and had to change that on the Order because its a Black Diamond and I don't think it automatically changed. He also called me late in the evening tonight to make sure the transaction went well as he wasn't there when I showed up. Closing the deal the price was MSRP, no attempts to add any uppricing and they also do not let people test drive your vehicle. As to the Bronco, the MIC top looks good so far, I haven't spent a lot of time going over every inch of it. Generally it drives excellent. I had a 2 door JK and the on road part is not even close to this.(and I really like Jeeps)

Ive been following this website for quite a while. I remember way back when the discussions were about whether or not Ford would even make a two door and many people thought they would not. Im glad they did. I remember when a pic of the headlight showed up and gave some idea of how the front end would look. I feel very lucky to have gotten this Bronco with all the production issues
Sponsored

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up Bronco today, an Oxford White, 2.7, 2 Door Black Diamond. I was a day one reservation, within the first hours. 7/14 was the blend date (originally scheduled for week of 6-21) the door sticker shows 7/21 as date, shipped 7/22 per email from Ford, the original eta was 8-9 to 8-15 then that changed to 8-17 to 8-23 on the tracker estimate. I think it actually got to Grapevine Ford yesterday on 8-9 Grapevine Ford was very good to deal with. I have read some negative things on here but what I experienced was excellent from the very beginning. David "Spanky" Fillmore, who is the General Sales Manager, contacted me in January about the order and told me the price would be MSRP. He was always very responsive to any questions I had over the last year plus. He contacted me concerning the free headliner and had to change that on the Order because its a Black Diamond and I don't think it automatically changed. He also called me late in the evening tonight to make sure the transaction went well as he wasn't there when I showed up. Closing the deal the price was MSRP, no attempts to add any uppricing and they also do not let people test drive your vehicle. As to the Bronco, the MIC top looks good so far, I haven't spent a lot of time going over every inch of it. Generally it drives excellent. I had a 2 door JK and the on road part is not even close to this.(and I really like Jeeps)

Ive been following this website for quite a while. I remember way back when the discussions were about whether or not Ford would even make a two door and many people thought they would not. Im glad they did. I remember when a pic of the headlight showed up and gave some idea of how the front end would look. I feel very lucky to have gotten this Bronco with all the production issues
Can you post pics so that those of us waiting in limbo can drool?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had any good luck with Grapevine Ford but glad they treated you right and you got your Bronco. Nice to see some more Broncos showing up in DFW as now I might have someone to wave to. I will be the guy in the Cactus Gray BL moar door hauling ass by the airport.

Sponsored

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That sure looks pretty. Now you just need to go get some mud on it.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@hotrodjohn ...I am in Grand Prairie and have a 2DR BD/2.7/Mid ordered. Would love to meet up for a brew and talk shop.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks nice! I had a BD 2 door at first, changed it to a Basesquatch. But it looks great and love the white with the black accents!

Sponsored

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is the same exact build I ordered with the same exact blend date and I've been sitting in purgatory. I'm so jealous. This is maybe the second BD 2-door 2.7 I've seen delivered on B6G from that week. I'm not in a rush since it'll be my weekend truck, but this is a kick in the balls.

OP
OP
hotrodjohn

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the same exact build I ordered with the same exact blend date and I've been sitting in purgatory. I'm so jealous. This is maybe the second BD 2-door 2.7 I've seen delivered on B6G from that week. I'm not in a rush since it'll be my weekend truck, but this is a kick in the balls.
Sorry about that, feel a little guilty posting it as I've watched the blend date threads and see people still waiting from 7/14 and well before 7/14. Hope you get it soon. I think you will find it worth the wait.

Strong & Free

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it John! It looks sharp! Can you post some more pics?
I ordered an identical one (only 4 door)
here in Canada on July 26th. I suppose I’ll be waiting for some time..

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Glad to hear this. I've been very apprehensive and worried about the ol' dealer dip and twirl game. I believe MSRP is a fair price and if Grapevine Ford sticks to our agreement, I'll continue to do business there when it comes time to by accessories and service.
Sponsored