Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bought my wife a Black Diamond for our 20th wedding anniversary. She deserves it. She is a 4th grade teachers, works her ass off and hasn't had a new car since the early 2000's. She loves her kids. That being said, I think it's important that we also post when things go right and when we are treated fairly and with respect from the dealership. Picked up the Black Diamond today from Folsom Lake Ford, outside of Sacramento, and it was a great experience. They honored the MSRP and made the whole process easy and simple. Ask for Nazar Mudrik, professional and great to work with.

I don't usually leave reviews, good or bad, but wanted to give them their props because of all the horror stories I've been reading about the ADM.

bronco.3.png

bronco.2.png

bronco.1.png
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad to hear they treated you guys well and congrats on the black diamond! Can't wait to have mine in 4-5 weeks.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations!!! I moved away from FL Ford as they pulled out from the pre-arranged pricing agreement we had, even though I had it in email correspondence back and forth.

I work in Folsom so if you see the shadow black base four-door running around town or parked at one of the fire stations, that's me. It's my wife's Bronco. My WT is still on order.

Happy anniversary and congratulations on getting yours. Hope to see you or your wife around town.

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bought my wife a Black Diamond for our 20th wedding anniversary. She deserves it. She is a 4th grade teachers, works her ass off and hasn't had a new car since the early 2000's. She loves her kids. That being said, I think it's important that we also post when things go right and when we are treated fairly and with respect from the dealership. Picked up the Black Diamond today from Folsom Lake Ford, outside of Sacramento, and it was a great experience. They honored the MSRP and made the whole process easy and simple. Ask for Nazar Mudrik, professional and great to work with.

I don't usually leave reviews, good or bad, but wanted to give them their props because of all the horror stories I've been reading about the ADM.

Ford Bronco Picked Up My Black Diamond Today bronco.1

That’s awesome!
Me and my dealer are on the same page now too!(on the other side of town) up 80 if you know what I’m talking about!
Congrats!!!! 🎉🎊🍾

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Beautiful Bronco. And my man you're a good husband.
Sponsored