Sponsored

Picked up my Bronco after 372 days. Bowen Scarf in Kent Washington communicated the whole year and it was sold at MSRP. Absolutely love it.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you eligible for Price Protection and did you receive it if you were

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Awesome and really nice pick for yourself. Congrats with exciting times ahead. Any mods on the to do list?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! How long did it take to ship? I am on Whidbey Island; Bronco scheduled to ship at the end of the month (was built Jan 4th).

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you had a good experience. I went through Autonation Ford in Bellevue and they were really fantastic to deal with as well. I sent them in @Cat 's list and they had a mechanic check everything off, including not mounting my front license plate bracket as requested. They even honored X-plan so I paid around 2.2k below MSRP on my fully loaded badlands Sas.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! How long did it take to ship? I am on Whidbey Island; Bronco scheduled to ship at the end of the month (was built Jan 4th).
Mine was built first week of December and it was at the dealer by 12/23. I picked it up on 12/24 just in time for christmas.

OP
OP

Acetheone

Outer Banks
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was shipped on 12/10 and came in January 9th. I'm in Wenatchee and the passes of course we're closed so I finally made it this weekend. I'm so excited and I'm excited for you as well.

Sponsored

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They have been averging 3-4 weeks to Washington. Mine shipped on 11/21 and I picked it up in Bellevue on 12/22. I had the rail car number and was able to track it all the way. At one point it took seven days to go 28 miles between ND and MT.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! I still really like that color, and I think it will show dirt/chips less than the race red I ordered.

OP
OP

Acetheone

Outer Banks
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! I still really like that color, and I think it will show dirt/chips less than the race red I ordered.
Yes I really like the color and it not showing dirty as easy is one of the reasons I got it. Had a black f-150 and I loved it but it looked dirty 1 day after washing. Never again

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome, great to know that there are some good places left that are honorable. Nice to hear some good news.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine at Bowen as well! Best experience ever. Quick pick up, no hassling, kept their promises along with stellar communication throughout the whole process. Incredibly lucky to work with them among all the negative reports of other dealers.
Sponsored