Sponsored

Picked up my bronco then got into a small fender bender. (Dashcam)

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd agree it's not worth having a possible accident on your carfax. You could file a report for reckless driving just so something is on his record (not sure if it works like that, but you can ask). I wouldn't provide your vehicle information, possibly even submit the video anonymously citing your concern about carfax if questioned, but it could help place blame in the event he does something similar in the future.

He didn't hesitate at all and immediately took off, making me think he's done something similar before.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whole lot of wrong going on. The only guy driving reasonably was on the far right with his blinker on. Other dude comes RACING up, ignoring the car with the blinker. Then YOU race forward to keep the guy from entering the lane. I wouldn't show that to anyone!

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whole lot of wrong going on. The only guy driving reasonably was on the far right with his blinker on. Other dude comes RACING up, ignoring the car with the blinker. Then YOU race forward to keep the guy from entering the lane. I wouldn't show that to anyone!
GToddC5,

You need to watch it again; the far right car did use it's blinker, but in an acceleration lane onto the highway he should have adjusted his speed to merge instead of expecting people to give right of way and his lane was not ending so he could have waited. The far right car also brake checked the OP later on in the video.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have went scorched F'n earth on his ass.

Deleted member 32220

Leave it be or call insurance as a precaution?

[/QUOTE]
Leave it alone, Rubbing is racing my friend.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hope the title was accurate; Fender bender. Just hope you bendered his fender with your tire... :D ...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you having a dance party while driving? Shouldn't you be listening to some Bakersfield beats in California?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only way to deal with an asshole... is to be a bigger asshole?
no, it's to roll over for them without repurcussions...he has them on dashcam, they tried to hit and run him. He could easily called the police after getting him cornered and having tag info.

That guy didn't know if he caused damage or not and just wanted to unass himself from the scene. This exact same thing has happened to my wife and it did cause thousands in damage Unacceptable.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% prosecute that piece of shit.

He tried to run from an accident and was driving dangerously in order to do so putting other innocent people at risk. Nail that trash to the wall with everything you have. You personally are morally bankrupt if you do not, and the decision to be a soft weak beta nu-male will inevitably cost someone else the grief because of your selfish effort not to deal with it properly.

Law and order and decent moral society begins with holding people accountable for their actions.

Soft on crime trash only hurts innocent law abiding people by making the criminals the "victims" and allowing them to re-offend causing more suffering for more people. Fuck that.

Last edited:

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We still need to see photos of whatever it did to your tire. Go drive through some rough country and you'll likely never see whatever rubbing against that guy's car did to it.

When I look at my Bronco and consider what it would do if I bumped up against someone else, they would be hitting plastic and rubber for quite a ways before touching paint. But a lot of my driving is on rough dirt roads, so my plastic and rubber is already a bit scuffed up.

If it were me, I would just move on.

MyWifesNameIsHonda

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy camaro, 2020 Jeep Compass, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hit and runners are the worst kind. One cost me thousands a few years back. His acceleration after sideswipe, then taking first exit shows he is one if those. He had no info how badly damaged your rig was. You need to go to police, if not for yourself then for the next victim, cause he will do it again.
Yeah f this guy.
Sponsored