Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks it does look real good, I’m thankful the pink wasn’t available when I ordered it for her.

DFEE5CB6-ABC9-46A8-A6B4-3EC123B22D3F.jpeg
Great picture!

Did you remind her that "What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours" 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like how the FE literally got kicked to the curb.

My 2.0, and several others Ive seen in person look exactly like that.
Lol no way the broncos my favorite it drives so nice compared to the jeep. The broncos interior needs some work imo. Mainly the dash materials could of been way nicer.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hate to point out the obvious, but that MIC top looks like shit. Is it 2.0? Middle panel doesn't match the back.
I’ve known since day one, and ford knows. When I take it in for its service the dealer get with ford for a fix.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m still waiting for my 2021 Bronco …but I am enjoying my 392…believe me it gets even better once you have @1500 miles …awesomeness except for mpg …lol. My wife loves driving it as well !!!

Cheers

EBBF93E8-6055-442B-A178-32FBA6C6D08A.png

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m still waiting for my 2021 Bronco …but I am enjoying my 392…believe me it gets even better once you have @1500 miles …awesomeness except for mpg …lol. My wife loves driving it as well !!!

Cheers

Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco EBBF93E8-6055-442B-A178-32FBA6C6D08A
I wish she would of been on board with billet. That was my favorite and now they axed it.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4xE is pretty heavy with the battery’s I’m sure that effect the ride. The Jeeps ride is better than the broncos imo.
You just lost all credibility there, if solid axles with 100+ year old steering tech that wanders all over the freeway is your definition of a good ride.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You just lost all credibility there, if solid axles with 100+ year old steering tech that wanders all over the freeway is your definition of a good ride.
Drive Definition- operate and control the direction and speed of a motor vehicle.

Ride quality definition- Ride quality refers to a vehicle's effectiveness in insulating the occupants from undulations in the road surface.A vehicle with good ride quality provides a comfort for the driver and passengers

The Jeep rides better than the bronco. It does not drive better than the bronco.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the colors of your vehicles. How does the Jeep sound? My 09 is ok but I did do after market exhaust so a bit fake.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love the colors of your vehicles. How does the Jeep sound? My 09 is ok but I did do after market exhaust so a bit fake.
It sounds amazing, we traded her grand Cherokee Srt and it’s a night and day difference. Plus it’s an active exhaust, when you’d want it quiet like on the freeway it goes near silent.

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, no kids yet +60 hour work weeks. The drive to work is the only enjoyment I have.
Ah yes. The good old DINK days. Looks like you are spending those days the right way. Congrats on both purchases. Good friend has a 392 Wrangler. I'm envious of a V8 that sounds like that in an offroader with a manufacturer's warranty.
Sponsored