First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The powers intoxicating, the steering is pretty bad, the materials they chose for the interior are perfect, and the seats suck.
I've driven my brothers extensively. Spot on assessment! Huge smile and l laugh to myself when you open the exhaust and give it the beans.

Unfortunately it is silly in general and overpriced. Not to mention despite the power you can't tow anything with it. He took delivery last July and it was almost $80K at MSRP and not even close to as well appointed as a Bronco with the high pkg and Sasquatch (the leather seats are nice but still no where near as comfortable as the Broncos and the dash display is so small compared to the 12" in a Bronco). He added new 35" tires and proper gearing so that added another almost $5k. Obviously his was not a Recon or whatever they call it addition. He shelled out an additional $30k for a Jeep that sounds awesome and takes off like a Hyena with it's a$$ on fire but is less capable on the road and only matches a Bronco off road. Of course his came in 3 months compared to my 16 months so there is that.

In all honesty it is an overpriced gimmick. That said, you put that motor in a Bronco and I'm the first in line to buy it!
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The powers intoxicating, the steering is pretty bad, the materials they chose for the interior are perfect, and the seats suck.
Sounds like a wrangler

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4xE is pretty heavy with the battery’s I’m sure that effect the ride. The Jeeps ride is better than the broncos imo.
Off-road, I’ll agree. On road……😳🙄😂🤣

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trying not to be a hater but why are we reviewing a 80K Fiat/Chrysler product on a Ford Bronco enthusiast Website? Has anyone bought a new Honda or Kia minivan they want to post on here too?
Yes I am kind of a dick FYI but honestly WTF

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying not to be a hater but why are we reviewing a 80K Fiat/Chrysler product on a Ford Bronco enthusiast Website? Has anyone bought a new Honda or Kia minivan they want to post on here too?
Yes I am kind of a dick FYI but honestly WTF
FYI this is BRONCO 6G not jeep 6g.:sick:
LOL!
Did you happen to notice what section of the forum you are posting in? 😉 😁

hint ... it is titled "Bronco vs the competition"

Sweet Badlands by the way @WLDBST !

@Monster1926
Check your FE tire pressure also. Mine were over filled, as were the 35's when I had them mounted up. I think those were at 48psi ... thought I'd need a kidney transplant on the way home!
Dropped to 35, then today to 32 and it rides MUCH MUCH better.
Either set of tires just soaked up the expansion joints and tar strips when they were set at the proper psi. The 35's excel at soaking up speed bumps... LOL!

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sweet. Is this the Bronco forum or am I lost?

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL!

@Monster1926
Check your FE tire pressure also. Mine were over filled, as were the 35's when I had them mounted up. I think those were at 48psi ... thought I'd need a kidney transplant on the way home!
Either set of tires just soaked up the expansion joints and tar strips when they were set at the proper psi. The 35's excel at soaking up speed bumps... LOL!
OK fair enough but its funny I think Daddy Warbucks got himself a FE and then his wife goes for the top of the line JEEP instead. Jus sayin..

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always griped about the V6 and only wish the 392 was available for my Gladiator😳😳
E750DD57-0A0D-48B8-A5C5-A5CFCAFB5731.jpeg
We have a bikini pearl Rubi with a skytop

Timer roles over
140 hours of driving over 3 (20 days weeks , 12 states from Louisiana north and west then back through Texas….and that was our milage in a 2.0
Some days (while
In Wyo) we didn’t drive a foot!
Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco 77EDF8C3-B56D-4F11-901C-957917232C41

three adults in the vehicle

so I’m confident on how it ‘rides’

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOL!

@Monster1926
Holy moly 48psi it probably felt like a model T. When I picked the bronco up they actually did a decent PDI and had them set to 39. Right now with the cold they’re sitting at 35 psi. I feel more driveline vibrations in the bronco and you can feel more road feedback in it. When it’s in 4A you can feel even more driveline vibrations. I’m not sure if it’s normal or not. At the end of the day If we’re going on a road trip the bronco will be what we go in.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m still waiting for my 2021 Bronco …but I am enjoying my 392…believe me it gets even better once you have @1500 miles …awesomeness except for mpg …lol. My wife loves driving it as well !!!

Cheers

Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco 77EDF8C3-B56D-4F11-901C-957917232C41
"Except for the MPG". I wonder how it compares to the Bronco? The Broncos from what I have ready get only 16-17 (2.7). Would the 392 get the same only it has that much more power? And also that the Jeep is perhaps lighter?

Sponsored

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the color A,plus. It’s just not a bronco. Got two jeeps in the garage that give me lots of pleasure. Built them to climb rocks on class 5,6,7, trails. I get them real dirty , break them and repair them in my shop. But I’m a diehard Bronco fan . Love not hate but the bronco is the better looking of the couple. Had a couple of bronco’s when I was young!!! Didn’t no what I had. But they kicked ass

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"Except for the MPG". I wonder how it compares to the Bronco? The Broncos from what I have ready get only 16-17 (2.7). Would the 392 get the same only it has that much more power? And also that the Jeep is perhaps lighter?
The wrangler weighs 6100lbs the Bronco 4 door squatched weighs 5860. On the way home the wrangler got 15mpg the bronco on the same trip got 20-21mpg.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is where are you all getting all that money???

OP has a brand new Bronco, a brand new 392, and is talking about getting a Bronco Raptor.

One guy that posted has a 392, a Bronco on order, and a Mercedes in the garage.

Another guy that posted has like 47 Jeeps, a Bronco somewhere, looks like a Raptor in one of the pics, a GT500 listed in his "Vehicles", and who knows what else.

Like WTF. We had to trade in my wife's nice car for my Bronco and buy her something cheap. One $950 a month payment is all we can afford....

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
392 sounds amazing. One pulled up to me at a light and was so surprised to hear that sound coming from a Wrangler. For $80k though, I would have a Shelby, M, GTR, Z06, preferably with a manual before any 4x4. Would be a fun 2nd vehicle though

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love the color A,plus. It’s just not a bronco. Got two jeeps in the garage that give me lots of pleasure. Built them to climb rocks on class 5,6,7, trails. I get them real dirty , break them and repair them in my shop. But I’m a diehard Bronco fan . Love not hate but the bronco is the better looking of the couple. Had a couple of bronco’s when I was young!!! Didn’t no what I had. But they kicked ass
I agree 100%, ford really did a great job with the design.
My question is where are you all getting all that money???

OP has a brand new Bronco, a brand new 392, and is talking about getting a Bronco Raptor.

One guy that posted has a 392, a Bronco on order, and a Mercedes in the garage.

Another guy that posted has like 47 Jeeps, a Bronco somewhere, looks like a Raptor in one of the pics, a GT500 listed in his "Vehicles", and who knows what else.

Like WTF. We had to trade in my wife's nice car for my Bronco and buy her something cheap. One $950 a month payment is all we can afford....
We both work 60-80 hour work weeks and no children yet, also investments a few house flips.
Sponsored