Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think so, imo the stock exhaust is perfect. I’d hate to lose the dual mode it has. Maybe if a company offers one to retain it I will. Corsa is a few hours from me they want my bronco for R&D, id get a free exhaust out of the deal. I was thinking of offering up the Jeep too. It’ll be to hard to go a few weeks without a vehicle. Maybe if they need one in the spring that would work out.
gotcha, though high flow cats wont affect the dual mode.

if it has secondary cats, gut them
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if Jeep will make the Xtreme Recon package for the 2 door?

Jeeps are so much more refined then the Bronco. But I still want a Bronco.
They need to, they just added that package to the Willys for 2022. I would order one today if they did. I am getting bored waiting for my Bronco and need a new toy.

CFaylor

Outer Banks
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday I took a ride to Chapman’s Jeep in PA to pick up my wife’s 392 wrangler. If anyone has any questions about the Jeep or Chapman I’ll be happy to answer.

35797137-6BF5-4D82-B848-896F2643298F.jpeg

B827F54B-00A9-4466-96EE-E4FF6AD477B6.jpeg

42EE7670-0A5F-4730-A45B-FF8C7CC4109F.jpeg

918C1EF0-11A5-4FB4-AAA2-2348F5C8EDF1.jpeg
My question is, why is this on a Bronco forum?

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Loving it! The V8 is wonderful, steering isn’t bad at all to me. I’ve been daily driving a F250 for the past 7 years so maybe that sways my driving opinion some. 3.5” lift and 37s go on this week :cool: So far I’m getting 11.5mpg with a lot of stop and go traffic. Totally worth it! I’ll still lurk here from time to time because my GF has a 2 door BaseSquatch on order.
Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco 232BEAAD-1919-4BD1-AB46-6791F337228A

Sponsored
OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Loving it! The V8 is wonderful, steering isn’t bad at all to me. I’ve been daily driving a F250 for the past 7 years so maybe that sways my driving opinion some. 3.5” lift and 37s go on this week :cool: So far I’m getting 11.5mpg with a lot of stop and go traffic. Totally worth it! I’ll still lurk here from time to time because my GF has a 2 door BaseSquatch on order.
Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco 232BEAAD-1919-4BD1-AB46-6791F337228A
I’m comparing it directly to my bronco. So far I’ve clocked 2700 miles on it the seats are wayyy better in the bronco. Also the lane keep in the bronco always warns me to keep my hands on the steering wheel because I’m not moving it, that’s how well it tracks down the road. I love them both And look forward to the bronco raptor.

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome 392. Have you had it on a scale? FWIW the magazines say a 392 weighs around 5100, not 6100.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do you get the subjects of your photos to be constantly out of frame, off-centered or cut off?

That's how i'll be doing the Bronco wave, out of frame....

Okay, serious question: How's the fit and finish between the two? Having driven them both locally I have some feelings about it but am looking for your opinion rather than my own to see if my initial impressions require further sampling.

Sponsored

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also had a 392 and a bronco at the same time. I bought the 392 while I was waiting, and then after the FE bronco arrived, a month later I sold the 392. I agree with the OP’s feelings as well. I’m going to get something else as a daily drive to get that feeling back you get from the 392.

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also had a 392 and a bronco at the same time. I bought the 392 while I was waiting, and then after the FE bronco arrived, a month later I sold the 392. I agree with the OP’s feelings as well. I’m going to get something else as a daily drive to get that feeling back you get from the 392.
For me the biggest downside to the bronco is interior quality…fit and finish was similar both had their issues, my 392 had a bunch of missing trim pieces that were supposed to be “gold” and it came with the wrong 4wd shifter knob 🤦‍♂️

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the Jeep more. Good choice and if the exhaust is anything like my challenger remove the muffler. Muffler is in the middle, resonators in the back. Swap out the muffler for a dynomax 24250 race bullets. Huge difference, sounds awesome and gives you some fun burbles when you take your foot off the gas. Have fun!

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For me the biggest downside to the bronco is interior quality…fit and finish was similar both had their issues, my 392 had a bunch of missing trim pieces that were supposed to be “gold” and it came with the wrong 4wd shifter knob 🤦‍♂️
Your talking about the tailgate plaque? In the early builds their all silver they changed which one they year a few months into production.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do you get the subjects of your photos to be constantly out of frame, off-centered or cut off?

That's how i'll be doing the Bronco wave, out of frame....

Okay, serious question: How's the fit and finish between the two? Having driven them both locally I have some feelings about it but am looking for your opinion rather than my own to see if my initial impressions require further sampling.
They did a good job with the panel gaps on my bronco. The Broncos interior fit/finish isn’t bad, it’s more the materials they use are a disappointment. The quality of the materials jeep used is where it really shines. Also the jeep has an illuminated gear shift indicator which is really nice, I know fords is on the gauge cluster but it’s habit to look down and make sure your in the right gear.
Sponsored