Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s all my fault, i put her in a SRT Grand Cherokee and was hoping to trade it for the bronco. We’ll we drove one and it wasn’t fast enough for her. 🙄🙄🙄 I created a monster. I ended up getting rid of my truck and getting the bronco and I couldn’t be happier.
I get it brother. I let mine test drive a Mustang GT back in 2010, and she's had one since. She drives an '18 5.0L now. Oh well, I do get to drive it from time to time. :)
Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Metalcloak makes great stuff. Just installed their full 3.5” GameChanger Kit with a buddy in his shop on my 392 with Accutune valved Fox 2.0s. Flexes like crazy now! 37s go on next week. Say what you will about solid axle vehicles…but for what I plan on doing with this thing I want flex. Drives a touch stiffer than stock. Nothing like yanking off factory parts at 600 miles 🤣

Ford Bronco Picked up my wife’s 392 Wrangler. Some comparisons to my First Edition Bronco 9C5095E6-1DEE-434B-8C0D-500B9A332980

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
4xE is pretty heavy with the battery’s I’m sure that effect the ride. The Jeeps ride is better than the broncos imo.
The Sahara 4xe is 3 lb lighter than the 392. The Rubicon 4xe is 122 lb heavier than the Sahara I think. It doesn’t seem to affect the ride in any meaningful way. I’ve taken the Sahara on moderate off road trails (in Moab) with the highway tires at full pressure and it drives fine on road and off. I can’t really say there’s a noticeable difference between the Bronco and the 4xe Sahara on easy to moderate trails though I’ve only spent one day in the Bronco at Moab Off-Roadeo.
Sponsored