Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess if youā€™re that paranoid after spending hours reading forums.
I got in ours. Drove it 1575 miles home. 6100 miles now. We good. Havenā€™t checked anything. I treat it like any other new vehicle. I shouldnā€™t have to. Iā€™ve had it off road many times, wet conditions too, washed under the hood once so far. Grin every time I drive it.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll come back with all the countless fails, issues of said problem plus others. No worries for me until something happens. Safe than sorry isnā€™t even a thing I think about with a new vehicle. Like I said. I shouldnā€™t have to, and donā€™t. People need to enjoy their shit without any preconceived paranoia from the statistically few people that have had each and every little issue. Thinking their vehicle is a lemon before they even drive it.
My 2019 F250 has had 5 recalls, and been in 3 times for warranty things the first year. No one back then on the Ford Trucks forum hardly talked about issues the way people blow shit out of proportion here. But yet that truck was in 3 times under 6k miles. All vehicles and manufacturers have issues, itā€™s just places like this will amplify the problem and make it seem worse than it actually is.
yā€™all can have fun worrying about shit that isnā€™t there.
I have no intention or desire to argue with your personal experience. But there are many people here that did not make it home from the dealer and have their Bronco dump all the antifreeze or quit running within the first 100 miles due to something that could have easily been prevented with some preliminary checks.

If you think being prepared is being paranoid, then so be it.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no intention or desire to argue with your personal experience. But there are many people here that did not make it home from the dealer and have their Bronco dump all the antifreeze or quit running within the first 100 miles due to something that could have easily been prevented with some preliminary checks.

If you think being prepared is being paranoid, then so be it.
You're not wrong, but there are also more people that make it home or wherever they're going without doing all of that. It's personal choice how far someone wants to go. With most things their are extremes and somewhere in the middle is where the majority live.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally after 13 months my Bronco has arrived and Iā€™m picking it up today. Iā€™m very excited šŸ˜Š
Were you able to get your private offer certificate? Mine supposedly goes into production in a month and they've already been trying to find mine for a month with no luck.

OP
OP

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brsox I donā€™t know what the private offer is but dealer said there was $1995 rebate on my bill of sale paperwork and dealer said also will get the price difference. I donā€™t know what it will be.
When I built mine initially it was $50245 plus shipping. Now the sticker was $53425. I paid $50325 including taxā€¦. Which is only $500 in SC.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally after 13 months my Bronco has arrived and Iā€™m picking it up today. Iā€™m very excited šŸ˜Š
Woohoo! We hope you love it just as much as we do. :)
Sponsored