Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First new car purchase in 20 years - any tips? My dealer wouldn’t provide or sign the sales sheet so all I got were lots of verbal and email confirmations of MSRP - not ideal…

It was sitting in DM2 for soft tops for who knows why for the past 2 months. Anything else I need to be on the lookout for ?

Thanks All - hoping for a good day, but realistic that it could turn into a fiasco.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emails stating MSRP is going to be your saving grace.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First new car purchase in 20 years - any tips? My dealer wouldn’t provide or sign the sales sheet so all I got were lots of verbal and email confirmations of MSRP - not ideal…

It was sitting in DM2 for soft tops for who knows why for the past 2 months. Anything else I need to be on the lookout for ?

Thanks All - hoping for a good day, but realistic that it could turn into a fiasco.
Good luck sending good vibes your way everything should be fine if you got the 2.7 make sure they zip tie the one coolent tube away from the pulley they come from the factory only inches away from rubbing on pulley

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck. May the force be with you. Ugh dealing with dealers shouldn’t be this stressful!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Print your emails and bring them with you. (hopefully those emails specified dealer fees, taxes, tags, etc. too)

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use this…

Attachments

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Be aware they are going to try and jam you up with random add ons - I personally don't get any of them. As in "Hey you MUST get the extended warranty!". I personally don't buy any of that crap.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will hopefully be fine - I see, however, that you are located in Virginia.

Why didnt you go to Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia?

OP
OP

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will hopefully be fine - I see, however, that you are located in Virginia.

Why didnt you go to Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia?

I would have done Stephens or Chapman (PA) if I’d found this board before order :)

I wanted my local dealer to have the sale during COVID (we’ve all got to do something) until I started working with my local dealer 🤣

OP
OP

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks All for everything! It’s been quite a ride and now is the time for fun!!! Good luck to all you waiting on your Bronco - it’s a sweet day when it happens.

My dealership - Koons Auto absolutely sucked throughout this process but my salesperson today was great and the process was smooth (except for some technical issues while was trying to pull up the email the dealership sent me agreeing to MSRP - sales/gm of course had no record of this email even though I received it from them). Loved the ride home and felt my blood pressure drop a good 20 points.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on new ride.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can't wait till I get to have that Ride Home feeling... Enjoy your new Bronco!

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(except for some technical issues while was trying to pull up the email the dealership sent me agreeing to MSRP - sales/gm of course had no record of this email even though I received it from them).
Imagine that!
Congrats on the new ride!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks All for everything! It’s been quite a ride and now is the time for fun!!! Good luck to all you waiting on your Bronco - it’s a sweet day when it happens.

My dealership - Koons Auto absolutely sucked throughout this process but my salesperson today was great and the process was smooth (except for some technical issues while was trying to pull up the email the dealership sent me agreeing to MSRP - sales/gm of course had no record of this email even though I received it from them). Loved the ride home and felt my blood pressure drop a good 20 points.
Nice!
I'm convinced they have cell data blockers at the dealer shop. My phone works great everywhere but there... 😂

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice!
I'm convinced they have cell data blockers at the dealer shop. My phone works great everywhere but there... 😂
Metal roof? (not the Bronco, the dealer) Or layer upon layer of builtup asphalt? Cant use my cellphone at local grocery store but works fine in major chain grocers.
Sponsored