First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like that big rear seat bolting tower in the middle of the floor will interfere with plans for making a truly flat deck
Seat brackets are absolutely YOUGE! Only hope is they are secured by bolts from underneath the body. Otherwise, any seat-delete kit will kill off a ton of space to clear them.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lol for like a month then it would look like shit
Gotta disagree with you on that - I've had white roofed cars and black roofed cars - they both look dirty when dirty. In fact, my white cars look better when dirty. I guess I don't mind some stains, dirt, etc and will be washing it

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seat brackets are absolutely YOUGE! Only hope is they are secured by bolts from underneath the body. Otherwise, any seat-delete kit will kill off a ton of space to clear them.
Looks spot-welded to me.

I'll be very surprised if they aren't. Far less costly than using fasteners (additional holes for the stamping dies (floorpan and bracket), cost of fasteners vs. zero cost to have the robots spot weld in a couple additional places), and likely easier to meet safety requirements for seat belt anchor points. Also avoids the potential for recalls for rusted fasteners snapping off in a collision.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dont worry that will be no problemo

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which ever one is available first! Honestly, as a first edition reservation, I would be willing to purchase a soft top (if allowed) for delivery and then purchase a painted hard top when available through my dealer. That may not be a popular opinion though.
I’d jump that offer on mine as well. I really want a white modular hard top when they become available, and there won’t be much of a market for a used 2 door MIC top since every 2 door will be coming with one.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had this white bikini top for over 5 years and it still looks good.
No harder to clean than any other color top.
Ford Bronco Pics: 2-door Bronco body being shipped for soft-top and supplier fitting 2016-09-09 15.40.42

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
dayum....did you buy the white interior Bronco from reveal night???
I wish! I had to build this one myself. After a couple decades of owning black vehicles I know white or other light colors was the right choice when you don't have A/C.
Ford Bronco Pics: 2-door Bronco body being shipped for soft-top and supplier fitting 2015-08-29 22.11.56
Ford Bronco Pics: 2-door Bronco body being shipped for soft-top and supplier fitting 2015-08-29 22.11.21

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thats a great looking bronco - love seeing that white top!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like that big rear seat bolting tower in the middle of the floor will interfere with plans for making a truly flat deck, unless it is cut off (and loosing the ability to reinstall the rear seats) or you build/obtain a platform that is raised above the floor high enough to clear the tower.
I saw in another thread that the accessory slide out table makes the back of the Bronco truly flat.

So I think your right. It's there to stay. Getting a flat floor with seats folded means filling that bottom 4" with something.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which ever one is available first! Honestly, as a first edition reservation, I would be willing to purchase a soft top (if allowed) for delivery and then purchase a painted hard top when available through my dealer. That may not be a popular opinion though.
I absolutely am not excepting the mic top for my first edition and will either wait for the shadow black painted hardtop or convertible top.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, Jesus answered my prayers, dual tops it is!
Sponsored