First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the proportions of the 2 door Badlands. I think 33’s are the right size for me, especially after learning you get the most articulation with that set up vs Sasquatch. I wanna see some videos of how it did on the Rubicon vs the Heap Boobicon!
Ford Bronco Pics: 2021 Broncos on the Rubicon Trail 1596499277284

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What a job.

OP
OP
Corsair

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What! The teasing with the pics is just torture. I know there's a full video out there.

Thanks for sharing, look forward to every leak.

Those are not 35s on the 2 door. So even if the 33s can take on the Rubicon, says a lot.
I agree, and I plan on getting a Sasquatch. That said, I have a long way to go before I’ll feel comfortable with my skill level before taking on the Rubicon.

Sponsored

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, and I plan on getting a Sasquatch. That said, I have a long way to go before I’ll feel comfortable with my skill level before taking on the Rubicon.
Don't sweat that, you'll work your way up to it. The fun you'll have in the journey of trails and adding mods will be a blast!

I'll be making a trip out West in year 2 of ownership, but more of an overloading trip; no rock crawling. By year 4, think I'll be ready to take a few risks as I learn the limits of my Bronco and maybe add some better rock rails by then.

Man, I haven't been this excited for a new toy since my Transformers Christmas in 1985 and believe me brother, that was one hell of a damn Christmas. Optimus, Megatron, Starscream, the freakin works! ? All these decades later it still stays with me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.