Not open for further replies.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody in South Lake head over to The Hangar and get a Pliny!!
Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re
You could always try... raising the seat.
You’re so clever. Pre 2020 Tacoma’s do not have a seat adjustment to raise the seat. The only way to raise the seat is with spacers. Not idea. A lot of people find the Tacoma seating position to be terrible.
Website shows six way manual adjustment on base. So that should include height adjustment.

Seating
Standard
  • Cloth Seating - Front Buckets
  • 6-way Manual Driver Seat
  • 6-way Manual Passenger
  • Second-Row, 60/40 Split-Fold-Flat (4-Door)
  • Second-Row, 50/50 Split-Fold-Flat (2-Door)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Corsair

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re

You’re so clever. Pre 2020 Tacoma’s do not have a seat adjustment to raise the seat. The only way to raise the seat is with spacers. Not idea. A lot of people find the Tacoma seating position to be terrible. I don’t believe the base Bronco will have a manual of power adjustment to raise the passenger seat. I don’t see an adjustment to raise the seat in the pic. It’s a little disappointing that the rear seats don’t fold up for a flat floor or fold completely flat for a level deck and if the front seats ride flat like a Tacoma with no height adjustment in lower trim models it’s a failure.
We’re talking about the Bronco here, keep up.

stickshifter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma (1975 FJ-40, 1978 CJ-7, 2008 JKU)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll say it again, an OEM is not going to use spacers or body lifts. The lift will be built into the suspension and designed by engineers, not DIYers with hockey pucks.
Like the rear lift on the Tremor? Blocks. Pretty disappointing I thought. Carli has a real suspension lift for the rear of the Tremor, but they don’t give those away.

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Like the rear lift on the Tremor? Blocks. Pretty disappointing I thought. Carli has a real suspension lift for the rear of the Tremor, but they don’t give those away.
Damn that is disappointing.
stickshifter - 1
BroncoChicken - 0

I will admit, I was wrong. I still don’t think they’d take the same approach on anything that isn’t a leaf spring. Even the front on the same truck uses different springs and shocks, not spacers.

Autodidactyl

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are not 35s on the 2 door. So even if the 33s can take on the Rubicon, says a lot.
Yeah Ford confirmed the 33s will have better articulation (more room for travel than the 35s), I think I might prefer that on something like the Rubicon Trail myself. I so want to see all the off-road channels do the Rubicon and Moab. You know TFL is going to do it, so Ford is trying to anticipate that as well I think.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also interesting that they were on the Rubicon Trail without a winch on any of the Broncos. Not to say one was not available, but none on the Broncos.

We need the 13 second portrait mode video to accompany these photos.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah Ford confirmed the 33s will have better articulation (more room for travel than the 35s), I think I might prefer that on something like the Rubicon Trail myself. I so want to see all the off-road channels do the Rubicon and Moab. You know TFL is going to do it, so Ford is trying to anticipate that as well I think.
So is it worth upgrading to sasquatch with 35’s or just stick with 33’s...hmmm. I was planning to get a four door version.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.