Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and I had a blast! Makes waiting for our Bronco that much harder!

Day 1

Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 613C7640-44A9-4F10-A6BC-CA9D392FBDB4
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 64C8CC5E-FC9F-45D1-961D-42047814326D
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 61018896-3CF7-425B-804E-25EC06EFCE7F
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 446AEF68-B59A-4956-86F9-3E8BAE7B5E73
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 55C9680F-B07B-44B8-8CB3-3BA4C6EA6EAB
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience D96D362C-6A8B-42BD-A7DD-B8147AB007B2
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 304D2589-B1BF-4F45-A393-775346CA86A3

Chose this Bronco to use on the trail since it's the exact build I ordered minus the color.

Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 319A4BC9-6825-4AA0-9679-EDA1C5FB35B9

Day 2

Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 181E5A1B-1D74-459C-9419-C5AE606448E5

Chose a 4-door Cyber Orange Badlands for Day 2

Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 04BC5CF1-EA78-4B51-BF69-F24C12E5C74E
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 761228B3-F0A3-4734-980B-5F88D0FBF2F2
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 8F9D4E1B-0DFE-42CB-8F67-9DBBDF15B99B
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience B6081DA9-4C14-4E1A-B413-F7C87CA14F68
Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience DC42F8EA-CB78-4D9A-8FEA-77555CC1DBA6

Took the top off!

Ford Bronco Pics and Videos of My Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience 301DDEBF-50FD-49A2-A0E0-6F165E704B60

Had to get a pic with my exact build. 4-door Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch. Unfortunately, I couldn't pick it to use on the trail.

Posted a couple videos on Youtube

That's me trying to demonstrate Trail Turn Assist!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, these videos are terrific! Your wife: "Oh no! We scraped! We're those people!" Hahahahaha!

So, I haven't watched all of them beginning to end, so excuse me if my questions are answered in the videos:
  1. If you bring a guest, are they allowed to drive too?
  2. Same Bronco, so you can take turns if you like? I ask because I'm bringing a guest to Moab, and while I expect to be in the driver's seat most of the time, I'd like to let him drive a bit too.
  3. Is there no one else in there with you - the guides talk to you by radio?
  4. It looks like your wife did some filming, but there's also video from outside and even above, looking down. Are there drones/cameras/camera people set up inside and/or outside the Bronco filming the whole thing, and do they then make the video available for purchase?
Watching these has me super jazzed for the off-roadeo now. Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, these videos are terrific! Your wife: "Oh no! We scraped! We're those people!" Hahahahaha!

So, I haven't watched all of them beginning to end, so excuse me if my questions are answered in the videos:
  2. Same Bronco, so you can take turns if you like? I ask because I'm bringing a guest to Moab, and while I expect to be in the driver's seat most of the time, I'd like to let him drive a bit too.
  4. It looks like your wife did some filming, but there's also video from outside and even above, looking down. Are there drones/cameras/camera people set up inside and/or outside the Bronco filming the whole thing, and do they then make the video available for purchase?
Haha yea on the scraping part, it was right after they told us to try our best not to scrape, and we did!

To answer your questions...

1. Guests are allowed to drive.
2. Are you just asking if you and your guest can take turns? If so, yes. There will be times where you're sitting idle waiting for the rest of the group and also some rest points. You'll be able to switch drivers then.
3. You're pretty much on your own the whole time. Yes, there's a radio in the vehicle so the guides can communicate with you. Every once in a while a guide may pop in your vehicle to hitch a ride to the next obstacle, but that's about it.
4. We did all the filming on an Insta360 camera, including all the shots from outside and above. No video available for purchase so bring your cameras and equipment if you've got 'em.

Reactions: sjp

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I keep getting confused about this but please correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the Off Roadeo supposed to be free of charge to those who ordered a Bronco Badlands or First Edition? When I tried signing up for Moab I saw the price and just said nah I'm good. I live in Utah so I can just drive and do it myself. Don't get me wrong I really want to go to one and learn all the cool stuff and be a better offroad driver but I really dont want to pay all that money just to go 3 hours down the road If I can do that myself in another month when I actually have my own bronco.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from Texas Off-Roadeo this weekend. 1:Guest can drive if they are 18 years old and have their driver's license with them. 2: Pick your Bronco for each day (on the 2-day fomat) 3:Everyone has a radio, only lead, tail and one Bronco in the middle have a trail guide with them and they usually pick a solo driver.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I keep getting confused about this but please correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the Off Roadeo supposed to be free of charge to those who ordered a Bronco Badlands or First Edition? When I tried signing up for Moab I saw the price and just said nah I'm good. I live in Utah so I can just drive and do it myself. Don't get me wrong I really want to go to one and learn all the cool stuff and be a better offroad driver but I really dont want to pay all that money just to go 3 hours down the road If I can do that myself in another month when I actually have my own bronco.
It's for anyone who ordered any trim Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, or Bronco Sport First Edition. Your fee is free, but there's also a $35 registration fee and a $200 pre-delivery deposit, which you'll get back when you receive your Bronco. You can bring up to 3 guests, but they are not free. The first guest is $395 and any additional guests are $295. There was also a $250 voucher that Ford provided a while back that could be used towards the guest fee. I was able to use it for my guest so that helped a little.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's for anyone who ordered any trim Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, or Bronco Sport First Edition. Your fee is free, but there's also a $35 registration fee and a $200 pre-delivery deposit, which you'll get back when you receive your Bronco. You can bring up to 3 guests, but they are not free. The first guest is $395 and any additional guests are $295. There was also a $250 voucher that Ford provided a while back that could be used towards the guest fee. I was able to use it for my guest so that helped a little.
So I can get in free but I'm just paying for basically my guest and lodging?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for answering all my questions!

I was just going to respond to this also because that's how I understand it too. I opted for the $75 hazard insurance (or whatever it's called - in case I damage the Bronco) and that isn't reimbursed, but like you said, the rest is.

I'm planning on camping so the only real cost I'm incurring is for my guest. I think this is a great deal on a class that could cost hundreds of dollars, which we're essentially getting for free, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I can get in free but I'm just paying for basically my guest and lodging?
That's how I understand it. You do have to pay upfront though and I think the reason they reimburse you later is to prevent people from attending the off-roadeo and getting the free class, then not taking delivery - getting a free class from Ford for nothing.

I did notice some verbiage from Ford somewhere saying that they will open it to people who don't have reservations at some point too, based on availability, and likely at a higher cost.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so when I pay thats fee how do I get that back?
You mean the $200 deposit? Not sure, but I’ll worry about that when I get my Bronco if I don’t forget about it by then! Ha!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so when I pay thats fee how do I get that back?
You should read this page: Bronco Off-Roadeo.

It answers a lot of your questions. Scroll down and click on the + signs for lots of details like this:

How much does the Off-Roadeo cost for Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, and Bronco Sport First Edition owners?
Verified owners of an all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, or Bronco Sport First Edition will receive an owner credit to cover the cost of the Off-Roadeo experience. All other associated event costs are dependent on the following conditions:
  • If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, thanks for that note about the $250 voucher! I had forgotten all about it. Will have to ping Ford to reimburse me for that too. Brings the overall cost way down, especially if you opt out of the insurance:

Reservation = $35 (non-refundable)
Owner fee = $200 (refundable)
Guest = $395 (non-refundable, less $250 voucher = $145)

Plus lodging. So if you're camping and bringing a guest, you can do this for a couple hundred bucks, basically. Not bad.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would pass on the $75.00 damage waiver, I paid it and then saw the fine print. You're still responsible for the first $3,500 in damage. Unless you go against the trail guides lines/instructions, you have very little chance of damaging them.
Sponsored