Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is the RED DIAL bolted on the dash?
Sponsored

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
315 miles to E on 7/8 tank... works out to approx 360 mile range in full tank.

If this is the 4 door thatā€™s a 20.8 gallon tank, which works out to 17.3 mpg.

If itā€™s the 2 door, 16.9 gallon tank works out to 21.3mpg.

Obviously thereā€™s a lot of room for compounding errors here...

::EDIT::

Looking at all the pictures, looks like itā€™s the 4-door... and 17.3 mpg seems totally expected for a vehicle like this.
and that may be actually really good gas mileage if they are driving them the way i hope they are

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
315 miles to E on 7/8 tank... works out to approx 360 mile range in full tank.

If this is the 4 door thatā€™s a 20.8 gallon tank, which works out to 17.3 mpg.

If itā€™s the 2 door, 16.9 gallon tank works out to 21.3mpg.

Obviously thereā€™s a lot of room for compounding errors here...

::EDIT::

Looking at all the pictures, looks like itā€™s the 4-door... and 17.3 mpg seems totally expected for a vehicle like this.
Its 20/26 with 22 combined for the 2.7l in the F150. Hope this is due to them being off road. Would assume the lose a lot of MPG while on mountain trails and crawling as opposed to 70 on the freeway. Also these have bigger tires then the F150 stock so that will eat into it too.

Sponsored

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find the range estimate in vehicles is highly dependent on the last five minutes, so if you've been going slow it increases, and if you have been going fast it plunges.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that big red button doesn't come with the Badlands package, it's a deal breaker for me. I'm out!
You can get it with the badlands, but not with the manual transmission.
Also, the rear seats donā€™t fold flat.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I daily a Ranger with no front swaybar(03 stick/stick level II) I was doing science experiments, and never felt it necessary to reinstall. The bronco is much taller. It probably wouldn't go as well. I basically have to have a Badlands now. This feature is gangster, and I'm relatively certain we will be able to program out the threshold speed limiter in the future.

Really want a left/ right "drift stick" equivalent for locking rear tires up like the active cornering on the automatic. They did it for the Focus RS why not an Off-road equivalent for this?
I have the swaybars off of my xterra also but I also have uprated suspension (stiffer springs in the front especially to help w/ bumper and winch). It is noticeable on a tall vehicle for sure and if the Bronco suspension is softer than mine (which it seems likely to be based on what we've seen)I suspect having that swaybar on for normal driving would be a good thing. I plan to go with badlands but maybe the swaybar disconnect will be an optional feature for others.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its 20/26 with 22 combined for the 2.7l in the F150. Hope this is due to them being off road. Would assume the lose a lot of MPG while on mountain trails and crawling as opposed to 70 on the freeway. Also these have bigger tires then the F150 stock so that will eat into it too.
compare it to the ranger not the f150

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
compare it to the ranger not the f150
Only if its the 2.3L that the Ranger has. The 2.7L is only in the F150. Plus any extra weight of the F150 is offset by the bigger tires of the Bronco. But the 2.3L in the Ranger is 21/26 with 23 combined, so pretty close to the 2.7l. The Ranger is probably going to end up a little lighter then the Bronco.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only if its the 2.3L that the Ranger has. The 2.7L is only in the F150. Plus any extra weight of the F150 is offset by the bigger tires of the Bronco. But the 2.3L in the Ranger is 21/26 with 23 combined, so pretty close to the 2.7l. The Ranger is probably going to end up a little lighter then the Bronco.
o yeah forgot about that lol
Sponsored