First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody else getting the feeling that people are hating on this grill variant simply because itā€™s on the Base model?

I feel like an anonymous grill test is in order to randomize selection and see which one is most favored regardless of trim ?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else getting the feeling that people are hating on this grill variant simply because itā€™s on the Base model?

I feel like an anonymous grill test is in order to randomize selection and see which one is most favored regardless of trim ?
I was OK with this grill until this pic .... Not a fan AT ALL!!

But I'd like to see the BD or BL grills at the same close up now.

Wait, I'm on it!

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model oxford-white-2021-bronco-base-1

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model 1601257142964

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model oxford-white-2021-bronco-badlands1

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that grey top... just feel like it's bait and switch if the top isn't black. I hope it's just factory lighting. The rest of it a work of art.
Just beautiful.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man that grey top... just feel like it's bait and switch if the top isn't black. I hope it's just factory lighting. The rest of it a work of art.
Just beautiful.
I think it is lighting. Because the grill looks different in these pics, and it's the same grill. We'll see better pics outside at the event

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model c-silver-2021-bronco-production-line-factory-8-

oxford-white-2021-bronco-base-1.jpg

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The flares and grill will be the easiest things to replace, paint or modify. Adding underbody protection can be done after purchase. Donā€™t like the top? Take it off! (or get the 4 door)

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I like it best, actually. But I have no taste. Just ask my kids. (Though Iā€˜m not liking how gray it looks here)
Sponsored