stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody else getting the feeling that people are hating on this grill variant simply because it’s on the Base model?

I feel like an anonymous grill test is in order to randomize selection and see which one is most favored regardless of trim ?
I know I am in the minority on this, but since the base grille is the closest in design to the 1966 to 1977 bronco grille, I really like it. I am even considering getting one, painting it silver, changing the lettering to red instead of flat black, and putting it on a BL or OBX. But that's just me.

HackedAndroid

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, that stock Base grill is kind of meh. But just take a page out of the Wrangler book. Go buy a factory grill from a higher trim and put that on. That is what my plan is. Buy a Bronco for as low cost as possible then use the aftermarket and other sources to make it how I want. Ford wants people to modify and change their Broncos so factory takeoff parts should be readily available after a while. Seeing a completed base model has me excited.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

are those plastic bumpers?

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first I was thinking those 30s would be too small, but now that I'm looking at it they don't look too bad. Toss some A/Ts the same size and you'll have a pretty capable little rig for light trails.
I'd still replace them with 32s.

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Geez, that gray top is starting to grow on me. If the flares can be made in the same color then i could actually like it.
Even on the iconic silver you would think the gray and silver would vlash but they give it a two tone look.

:unsure:

I think I still want white first, then black second.

Sponsored

BRONC UP

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 transit 350 1970 mach1 scj
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was OK with this grill until this pic .... Not a fan AT ALL!!

But I'd like to see the BD or BL grills at the same close up now.

Wait, I'm on it!

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model Snapchat-677636093

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model Snapchat-677636093

I think it is lighting. Because the grill looks different in these pics, and it's the same grill. We'll see better pics outside at the event

the base grill looks a lot like a late sixties econoline

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the base grill looks a lot like a late sixties econoline
Cool, retro..

I am slowly coming to "forget the lockers" save the money and just get pizza cutters on steelies.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never thought of asking this but when I try to search on google the tire they are using for the Sasquatch package nothing pulls up. I know they are Goodyear wranglers and they are 35” and mud terrain but when you try and find the specific tire they are using nothing pulls up? Is this a new mud terrain with Goodyear?
There was an article a couple months ago that Ford didn't want the wrangler name to be on the factory stock tires so they are having goodyear make the same or very similar tire without the wrangler name on it. I don't know what exactly is going to be printed on the tire
Sponsored