Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never thought of asking this but when I try to search on google the tire they are using for the Sasquatch package nothing pulls up. I know they are Goodyear wranglers and they are 35” and mud terrain but when you try and find the specific tire they are using nothing pulls up? Is this a new mud terrain with Goodyear?
Goodyear

Not much of a description, but an article about the tire and NOT having Wrangler on it (though it still does on the 'inside' sidewall.

Not really a true M/T, more of a Hybrid M/T

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is up with people quoting posts, but not adding any commentary or reply? Uhhhh? I see this a lot on the B6G forums.
May be Technical difficulties?

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was OK with this grill until this pic .... Not a fan AT ALL!!

But I'd like to see the BD or BL grills at the same close up now.

Wait, I'm on it!

oxford-white-2021-bronco-base-1.jpg

1601257142964.png

oxford-white-2021-bronco-badlands1.jpg
It looks better in the top pic then in the mid.

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The grey just doesn't do it any justice. Why did they go with that colour? Was it to upsell on the replacing the fenders to black and paint the top?........maximize profits!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well hot damn! I don't mind that grill at all, looks WAY better than the pic on Fords site for the base. I'm still planning on going Base Slush-Squatch but the base Bronco with the 30s and steelies looks MILES better than my bone stock JK Sport did with 16" steelies and skinny 225 width 29s. That thing was down right goofy looking until I fixed it. Not the case here, folks who keep it stock will still have a nice looking machine.

I just hope it's due to pre-production that none of the plastics match each other. It's a huge turnoff on the overall appearance at the moment.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic Silver went from this:

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model 1601300199003

Which seals the deal for me.

To this:

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model 1601300249614

Which is much lighter and I don't like.

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could only imagine how cool a 4 Door Base would look when a 2 Door Base looks so Awesome. I getting butterflies in my stomach now? I am a happy camper for years to come and no regrets that I did not go for a higher trim.
My reaction totally had my self talked into putting more money down and going to the Black Diamond but not now.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic Silver went from this:

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model 1601300249614

Which seals the deal for me.

To this:

Which is much lighter and I don't like.
One actually gray and one silver? Someone else also brought up it looks like the tailgate is a different color than the body.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After seeing the few pictures of the finished Bases that we have, I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone wouldn't just Squatch out a Base with the 2.7L, 10 Spd Auto, and optioning the HD bumper and aux switches for a lot less money than even stepping up to the Big Bend with the same options. I guess I can see going up to the Big Bend model just for the Mid package but that would be about as high as I would go. I just don't see vinyl seats and rubber floors as deal breakers when I can tear out the carpeted flooring/seats myself and then have the floors Line-X'd for a lot less money. I'll probably be replacing the cloth at some point with Katzkin for around $1500. Here is my 2-Door spreadsheet. You can search for this spreadsheet on the forum under "payment calculator" I believe. If you don't care about the Katzkin, Line-X'd interior, or the Mid package, just subtract $4K from the total on the Big Bend.
Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model 1601300486908

The rubber and vinyl just don't make sense from a cost perspective when you can have those things done for a fraction of the cost yourself, rather than moving up to the Black Diamond or Badlands.
Sponsored

Last edited: