BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The folds/wrinkles in the film from the two threads actually look pretty similar (upper right corner folded, three lower creases, about the same overalp from the horizontal and angled films). Enhance!

From Tuesday's thread (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/photos-of-pre-production-broncos-on-the-assembly-line.5687/), the same film appears white in the photo from the front angle, and grey in the photo from the rear angle.

2021 Bronco assembly line plant 28.jpg

2021 Bronco assembly line plant 30.jpg
OK. Both photos are iconic silver, I can wrap my head around that. Now we just need to see carbonized gray on a bronco in similar lighting! Fingers crossed we get that opportunity soon.

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not a fan of the grill,looks cheap.

The rest looks good except that damn grey top
Easy change-out. it does look a little stupid. Aftermarket will be flush with stuff for these bronco"s after 3-6 months.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The second picture looking at it from behind really makes the mismatched plastic colors stand out. I just zero in on the bumper next to the back fender and can't get over it.

I think the silver makes it look even worse. It looks like a bad groutfit.
Some bronco pics appear to show an unbroken metal panel for the rear fenders. Perhaps the models without blindspot radar have different sheet metal? There would be no need to have a plastic cutout on the fender if there’s no radar sensor below the taillights.

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well it's the worst bronco grill out of all of them I've seen. Only positive is the faded gray matches the top. I'd rather have the gloss one even

ronco-prototypes-at-the-new-york-stock-exchange_38.jpg
Thats the first time I ever thought the HD bumper was ugly. I'm not paying 8 bills for that.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats the first time I ever thought the HD bumper was ugly. I'm not paying 8 bills for that.
I agree that it doesn't look great there, but let's not pretend like that's an angle/view you're going to ever be seeing it at.

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree that it doesn't look great there, but let's not pretend like that's an angle/view you're going to ever be seeing it at.
It does look a little odd. Like the camera is too close or something.

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Easy change-out. it does look a little stupid. Aftermarket will be flush with stuff for these bronco"s after 3-6 months.
Are you suggesting aftermarket tops or grills? Grills - agree yes, but I don't think even the JL has a hard top aftermarket option out there yet (excluding like the camper topper thing) and the soft-top options. Plus a new top would be $$$ and bridge the gap to a higher trim level (with available non-hideous top options) that seems the way to go here.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man that angle and taillight reminds me of my '88 bronco II. Much maligned, I loved that little guy. For me, that was the true 2nd generation bronco.

Ford Bronco PICS: BASE Bronco in Iconic Silver - completed preproduction model Base 2021 Bronco Iconic Silver Steel Wheels 2