First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Audi S3 , Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the simple , retro looks of the base. I like iconic silver with the grey top. Was thinking of a Black Diamond , these pictures have me
considering base with a manual. So far this reminds me most of the Bronco we had way back when. Would be nice to see a full side view though.
Sponsored

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it is lighting. Because the grill looks different in these pics, and it's the same grill. We'll see better pics outside at the event

c-silver-2021-bronco-production-line-factory-8-jpg.jpg

oxford-white-2021-bronco-base-1.jpg
What event are you referring to. Was going to ask is where I might be able to see one in real life.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody else getting the feeling that people are hating on this grill variant simply because it’s on the Base model?

I feel like an anonymous grill test is in order to randomize selection and see which one is most favored regardless of trim ?
Only bad part is the lettering blends with the cut outs. Paint the letters and it’s the BD grill, right?

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's the Big bend grill, the base grill is the black one you can remove pieces from.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like I'm gunna need some plasti dip the Bronco logo in the grill, cause at least in these sets of photos it looks to dark to read. Other than that, I like it, happy with my choice in getting the base.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interior:

63828B5E-75F7-4A66-B7DD-8351647D3FC0.jpeg
Looking at the 6 bank rubber switch area above the LCD- Why wouldn't Ford center the shown hazard & traction control switches and then add lockers-swaybar-trail to each side as they are optioned?

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the 6 bank rubber switch area above the LCD- Why wouldn't Ford center the shown hazard & traction control switches and then add lockers-swaybar-trail to each side as they are optioned?
Exactly! Well lets hope its an area you can put your phone, wallet, loose change, etc.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read a post on here from someone they were going with the Badlands just so the switch panel was full. It's a crazy reason to spend more money but I felt where they were coming from. It looks like such a black hole when it's missing buttons.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I went for a base, I'd skip adding the upper accessory switches a la carte (if available) and just add my accessories across the empty bays in the dash.

Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I went for a base, I'd skip adding the upper accessory switches a la carte (if available) and just add my accessories across the empty bays in the dash.
I had the opposite train of thought, for $100 I'll get them so if I add an e-locker or anything else down the road I can wire it to a factory switch rather than mismatching something weird in that spot

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the opposite train of thought, for $100 I'll get them so if I add an e-locker or anything else down the road I can wire it to a factory switch rather than mismatching something weird in that spot
Right but I don't know if those switches are available as an option.The indicators look like they are and ready to be back lit. So how much does it cost to have to stock multiple sized rubber covers. Ford- Why not just put one 6 switch rubber cover.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The accessory switches are nice for sure. Only reason would be to create a clean switch bank from all the blanks in the dash center.
Sponsored