Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the wildtrak. Looks nice, but... I’m having a hard time seeing $53k looking at it.
Wait until you add some options. It only gets worse. That's the thing I'm waiting to see so I can get a real picture of what my build will cost.

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know what you need to hear man, but yes this is 100% the wheel and tire combo that comes on the Sasquatch. That means it is 35 inch MTs, and the 17 inch beadlock capable wheels. This is 100% confirmed a Wildtrak by a guy that tested the Bronco. The Wildtrak comes with the sasquatch package standard, or at least the wheel/tire combo. Don't know what more proof you need.
So I reserved a Bronco and I have been going back and forth trying to figure out what trim offers best bang for buck. As of now I am stuck looking at the Outer Banks but trying to decided between packages. The OB trim allows you the option of LUX package which I think will sort of enhance the comfortability of my experience. However it does not come with Lockers unless you get the Sasquatch package which I am not opposed However I do not know the cost of any packages or engine options yet. ?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I reserved a Bronco and I have been going back and forth trying to figure out what trim offers best bang for buck. As of now I am stuck looking at the Outer Banks but trying to decided between packages. The OB trim allows you the option of LUX package which I think will sort of enhance the comfortability of my experience. However it does not come with Lockers unless you get the Sasquatch package which I am not opposed However I do not know the cost of any packages or engine options yet. ?
Haha yeah that puts you in the same boat as everyone else. I’m including a link to the thread about the upcoming build and price.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tor-for-2021-bronco-goes-live-in-august.2231/

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking for a mall edition, so also reserved an OB and want lux, leather and 2.7 and painted modular top. The OB includes mid package, so I'm hoping lux doesn't drive the price more than about $3k. The big mystery could be the cost of the 2.7.

Sponsored

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah.... $10k more here for the base compared to USD
Ugh!
Plus you guys up in the “great white north” pay 13% sales tax on vehicles still don’t you...? That hurts.....10k more plus 13%?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus you guys up in the “great white north” pay 13% sales tax on vehicles still don’t you...? That hurts.....10k more plus 13%?
Yup... 13%. Gotta pay for that universal healthcare somehow I guess.

if you have a trade in, they take the value of it and subtract it from your new car and you pay tax on the remainder. That'll help in my situation, with a 2019 Escape Titanium to trade with. But with wholesale value, it'll still hurt.
What's your sales tax situation like?

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, then once you add the 2.7 mandatory for the Sasquatch you might as well get the wildtrak. Same dilemma as many of us.

50 Shooter

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
If I have to pay a ridiculous amount to get a new one, I want the coyote edition!

4DR, 4WD, long travel suspension, full race cage and a coyote engine!

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, then once you add the 2.7 mandatory for the Sasquatch you might as well get the wildtrak. Same dilemma as many of us.
Lmao yea everyone keeps ending up in the same predicament. Have to give up something in order to optimize the price to your liking, or decide what you can live without. Some options could be bought later. Now I think their should be another thread addressing whether or not to lease or buy the first production year Broncos?

Sponsored

NFARVW

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes Benz E300 2017, Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 (Grigio Titans), 2014 Toyota Tundra TRD
Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I started one titled “Buy, Lease, or Wait?” and it has a poll. Would love everyone’s input.

Lmao yea everyone keeps ending up in the same predicament. Have to give up something in order to optimize the price to your liking, or decide what you can live without. Some options could be bought later. Now I think their should be another thread addressing whether or not to lease or buy the first production year Broncos?