First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
.......and they still didn’t get a shot of the 2D cargo. We need some pineapple pizza!
there have been a few forum posts saying testers have been instructed to not allow photo access to cargo area as the units running around don't represent final form
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there have been a few forum posts saying testers have been instructed to not allow photo access to cargo area as the units running around don't represent final form
Fair enough, but I doubt the dimensions of the actual frame will change. Just curious, and can not wait to see any changes they might make. Thank you!

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most aggressive test I’ll put my Bronco to will probably be the Off-Roadeo...
I was under the impression that you get a loaner bronco for the off-roadeo

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the 3 Broncos that you saw in the Rubicon trail videos/pics thread.

They managed to complete the Rubicon trail and are seen here resting in Tahoe after the accomplishment.

That’s the steel modular bumper in the first two photos and standard bumper in last two pics.

2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 1.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 2.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 3.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 4.jpg
Are there any pictures available of what the headlights will look like on the base model, black diamond since all the headlights we have seen have been on the higher trim models with the LEDs I’m wondering if the other ones look bad.If anybody has any please share. Also on the bottom three models do they still have LED tail lights across all of them or is it only on the top three?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are harder trails than Rubicon. I think Slick Rock and Dusy/Ershim are more challenging. My 2 cents.
True but at at least this news is better than photos of the new Bronco on some mild dirt road. Rubicon trail success means I can have fun with the Bronco in the Rockies on quite a few trails and back country adventures.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any pictures available of what the headlights will look like on the base model, black diamond since all the headlights we have seen have been on the higher trim models with the LEDs I’m wondering if the other ones look bad.If anybody has any please share. Also on the bottom three models do they still have LED tail lights across all of them or is it only on the top three?
Yes the yellow 2 door has the base lights. You can see it in the Redline Reviews video and a bunch of other photos on here. Pretty sure it was the same one that was playing on the dunes.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was under the impression that you get a loaner bronco for the off-roadeo
Almost certainly Yes. Ford must be doing these events like they host for performance vehicles (ST's, RS, GT). I attended two such events in the past 5 years. Both were populated with same kind of vehicles provided and prepped by Ford Performance. Typically they are slightly different than full-stock. For example, the Focus and Fiesta ST's had a secondary rear brake caliper (for e-brake turns) and definitely stickier track rubber tires.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I admit it, I have no plans to take my new Bronco down the rubicon trail. An old Jeep, sure but not a new 60k vehicle. I wish I had so much money to throw away to not worry about it. I envy those that do have that kind of coin or the attitude to say ‘that is what they are built for”. I am not there yet.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.......and they still didn’t get a shot of the 2D cargo. We need some pineapple pizza!
Or a shot of any of them without fenders.

I’ll take an XL with pineapple and pepperoni instead of ham.

There are harder trails than Rubicon. I think Slick Rock and Dusy/Ershim are more challenging. My 2 cents.
I ran Slick Rock in a lifted Jeep Liberty on 31s with open diffs. No body damage. Rubicon is harder in my opinion.

Sponsored

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Other reasons to could be that the fit and finish of the leather/vinyl choices would be different/not available in the final product. And, as others have commented, 'they looked wavy/loose, needing to be stretched... hope it's not like that on the finished product".

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nevertheless, I still click on the occasional ad, not that I want the product, I just want to feed the forum Admin, Doug :cool:

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are those steel bumpers or aluminium? ???

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly they don’t look all that beat up - aside from that standard bumper (and maybe some damage on the front right fender, high) it looks mostly like just paint scrape.

JK
Sponsored