Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that sounds like an excuse when you can't do something. Heavy lies the crown, and yes price matters, price matters when I pay for a package and it doesn't perform regardless of the reason. we can talk about physics and science all day, but at the end of the day... unless we see more... we got beat by that hill, and no amount of science is going to change that. Don't make excuses for failure, get up and try again.

I want you to tell the crowd watching, or the gal you're trying to impress, or your buddies off roading when you're the only one who can't make it up the hill. "Damn slippery rocks again" you know what they'll say? "Hey I thought you were the GOAT?!"

See that's my point, us future Bronco owners have a target on our back now because we are boasting we have the GOAT, and then you see that. That's my point. But of course, people will say "It doesn't matter what people think" well... My answer to that... I wouldn't want to be the guy who had to get out of line because I couldn't make the hill (if you notice there were a bunch of cars behind him) and wait to let all the other guys pass me and make it up the hill.

Maybe they made it up the hill. Hey, I'm hoping it did . Bronco Fan here. But let's keep it real as well.
Nobody is boasting about GOAT. It's just a fancy feature that is nearly useless to a seasoned driver. Seriously, get over it. It's a marketing trick at best. There is a lot more to the truck than a bit of software. You're focusing on this way too much.

Other people having to wait for their turn on a obstacle is going to happen all of the time. You'd know that already if you've done trails.
Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody is boasting about GOAT. It's just a fancy feature that is nearly useless to a seasoned driver. Seriously, get over it. It's a marketing trick at best. There is a lot more to the truck than a bit of software. You're focusing on this way too much.

Other people having to wait for their turn on a obstacle is going to happen all of the time. You'd know that already if you've done trails.
Hey dude, let me be clear, I get over things and I say what I want to say when I want to say it. Period. And you're wrong in assuming if I've ever done trails.

I've got an opinion and I'll listen to yours but don't ever come at me with that tone. I got a problem with that video, and I made it known. End of story.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, without even looking at your profile I was going to ask if you were from Tampa, checked and saw Florida. So are you from Tampa?
Negative Brother. Why's that? People talk as nuts as me in Tampa? LOL!!!! I'll say this, there's definitely something in the water in FL for sure my man!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

??

Sponsored

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negative Brother. Why's that? People talk as nuts as me in Tampa? LOL!!!! I'll say this, there's definitely something in the water in FL for sure my man!
Because maybe like me he can’t help but read your posts in Hulk Hogan’s voice, brother! ?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey I'm curious do you guys think that the tires were over inflated or do you think the driver just didn't take a good line?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed. But.. If I'm selling a product that says GOAT and charging a fee for it, you better back it up. Shoulda had a spotter, shouldn't have done this and that... If I'm in marketing for Ford (which I'm not) and your trying to sell a product, you don't want anything to counter your point.. like that video. And no.. not too many action movies brother.

Listen brother you know dang well that despite checking our ego, which I'm with you on, you don't take a hill or a slope and it'll gnaw at ya. Also, despite what others may say... you hold up the line in Central Florida or Bama in the middle of August at 100% humidity people only have so much patience. Thirdly, yeah it's true people are for the most part cool, but you know dang well in the back of their mind they'll be like... "Nope not the GOAT today". Ford is boasting a title and we gotta live up to it like it or not.
Go check Mike Levine's Twitter. He's got a couple of pics up that may satisfy you a little bit. Probably not.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey I'm curious do you guys think that the tires were over inflated or do you think the driver just didn't take a good line?

A little less air, a little more skinny pedal, give a good bump and up she'll go !!!

sucks they didn't show the outcome.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah you guys are right... I do sound like Hulk Hogan 3rd string stunt double.. facepalm.. sigh...... All good guys!

I'm interested in all your guy's thoughts and opinions. Bronco for life!

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see nothing wrong with this photo. THIS is how a offroad vehicle is supposed to look like.

I wanna see bronco clubs look more like this:

Ford Bronco Pics: Bronco Battle Scars From Completing Rubicon Trail tenor

And less like this:

Brother I'll be standing shoulder to shoulder with ya when the time comes... Bronco T shirt and all. Sun's out guns out baby!!!

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they told the drivers to knock on all the exposed corners and they're gonna remodel the Bronco for better clearance ?

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see nothing wrong with this photo. THIS is how a offroad vehicle is supposed to look like.

I wanna see bronco clubs look more like this:

And less like this:

I'm sure I can find my spray paint laying around here somewhere...

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brother I'll be standing shoulder to shoulder with ya when the time comes... Bronco T shirt and all. Sun's out guns out baby!!!
Macdaddy59 you were beginning to get on my nerves. But I'm warming up to you now. Bring the passion brother!

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond