Badlands
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If Ford's intention was truly make this thing modular, they need to just make all interior options available across all trims:

Fabric (All colors)
Marine Grade Vinyl (All colors)
Leather (All colors)
Carpet (All colors)
Accent pieces (All colors)

They've already gone through the trouble of sourcing these things, just make them available.
It would make complete sense to do this and should be as easy as pulling a different part off the shelf.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander & Lincoln MKC
I guess ford decided to not only play in the mismatched grey camp and jumped into the Bronze and browns as well.... Speechless.

These photos have solidified my Badlands decision. I really want the OBX exterior (MIC Flares) and Badlands Interior (sans orange accent color). When it comes time to make the $50k commitment, it needs to feel a little more right than it does today. At this price, I'm running out of concessions. As a Sept 22 Resi, I'm hoping my MY22 will be closer to what I wanted.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 BMW M3 (Track Car) & 2008 Nissan Armada
Wrong.

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-6.jpg

You can tell by the fender flares and the non-extension of the rear bumper. Those are 33"s.
Go look at the B&P. You can get a 33" that looks like this and not be SASQ.
Nope

Those wheels are a $995 option on the Badlands, non-squatched, and the 33" MT tires that go on them are a $695 option, so the total package tires and wheels is $1,690.

If you have already upgraded to the 2.7L automatic, the difference between this package and the sasquatch package on the badlands, is $805.
Yeah, I know. There are three Badlands tires:

1. Regular aluminum (silver/black) 33" wheels with BF Goodrich's
  2. Black Rims w/ Silver Beadlocks 33" and Goodyear Tires
  3. Black Rims w/ Silver Beadllocks 35" that come with Sasquatch Package
Here is a pic of the Badlands beadlock wheel options.

Badlands Beadlock Wheels.png

If you can't tell that the Cyber Orange is clearly Squatched, then I recommend you see an opthomologist. 👓

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

That's right. Think Weathertech. A decent value at $160, one of only two add-ons I found worthwhile.
I recommend Weathertech. But for those who are taking immediate delivery, then get the factory liners as weathertech may not have the interior dimensions available for the initial deliveries. One benefit of the factory liners is the high sides that provide great coverage.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

I think the cargo area is just not deep enough for it to be of any use
I can't believe still nobody has thrown a tape measure in one. It looks to me like at least 18", and that's enough for something.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Clubs

I hope the Bronco version of the sunrider is better than the one I had on my JKU. Noisy, leaked air and water indiscriminately. For as much as it cost I certainly expected better. The concept is great but the execution was not so great.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
These are the photos that I was allowed to take couldn’t take interior pics had doors locked. Will post an update later with all the questions that I got answered when I get off.

👍

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-1.jpg

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-2.jpg

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-3.jpg

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-4.jpg

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-5.jpg

Bronco-Slide-Out-Tailgate-6.jpg
Wow! Good pictures. Is it possible to get a specific measurement in inches from the ground to the bottom of the door of a 2 door Bronco with 35 inch tires and Sasquatch suspension? That would be very helpful. All we need is the number. A photo that is blurry showing a tape measure in proximity with a camera angle above or below the horizontal just doesn't cut it. You could use a piece of cellophane tape, stand next to the door then place the tape on your trouser leg at the height of the bottom of the door. Then when you've walked away, you could pull out a tape measure and measure the distance from the tape to the floor.

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco ... yet
Clubs

I hope the Bronco version of the sunrider is better than the one I had on my JKU. Noisy, leaked air and water indiscriminately. For as much as it cost I certainly expected better. The concept is great but the execution was not so great.
Assuming it works as it should, I hope they have a version that goes over the front and rear seats of the 4-door. Missed opportunity if they don't.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Ok I have worked hard to defend Ford with the interior issues.. but holy shit that OBX is cluster fuck Kalidescope of mismatched colors..

Man Ford must and needs to do better
At the very least dump the trim colors. Why the hell does R. red bronco need brown seats and blue accents... Jesus H. Christ..
Rant over
It gets even worse...if you have the 2 door the exterior color is exposed through the doo, so you can add even more madness.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 BMW M3 (Track Car) & 2008 Nissan Armada

Advertisement

Advertisement