ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition; 2003 350Z Track
Clubs

Not a Sport. That's from the Outer Banks fishing concept.

The molle panel isn't in all models or all seat materials.
Wow I stand corrected. That is horrible to have a hump there. Looking at the other rear seats that have the same part of the seat...I think it is just material that is popped up. Still if it does that every time you drop and raise the seat and you have to push it down that would be a pain. If so this is the type of issue they are looking for in preproduction and can fix before final production.

Advertisement

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 BMW M3 (Track Car) & 2008 Nissan Armada
slide out and pull down tray are options, late availability. My big question is, are they something that can be added in the aftermarket or required from the factory?

1. There could be a different tailgate door for the drop down tray.
2. There could be different hardware requirements on the base to enable the slide out tailgate.

can anyone clarify?
Don't overthink it. It's just an accessory that can be added at the factory or purchased from your dealer's parts department.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90
The reason they don't want you to photo the inside is because that OB Onyx and Roast interior is just horrible. It may actually be worse then the Sandstone and Onyx WT interior.
Yeah, no kidding, Roast should be called runny dog shit brown!! The brown just highlights wear on the front edge of the seats. I might have to wait a year or two and hope for a better interior, I would like to order a WT or FE, but the interiors really blow!

Last edited:

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
I thought someone was highlighting something in the interior with a blue circle in MS paint but it's the grab handle lol.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
[The="RockEye, post: 325066, member: 3475"]
It probably has a lot to do with about 90% of people thinking these interiors look like utter crap which is a collection of consumers and not the individual. Maybe people spending $50-60K shouldn't get an interior that looks worse than most cars in the $20K range.

Sounds to me like they failed at their job.
Just out of interest do you think this is the same 90% of people that hated the MIC top but now like it .To me the same thing will happen with the interiors see a production one and then 90% will like it.
I don't think they failed at their job at all its the fact that each individually person wants to be done how they want it.
[/QUOTE]
Kermit where are you seeing that?

Every poll on this site I've seen prefers MIC black to MIC grey by about an 80%-20% margin.

I do agree more folks tolerate (not like) the grey top than before. Doesn't mean the vast majority wouldn't prefer black.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90
Am I the only one who thinks the interior trim colors are terrible? The Orange interior accents of the Badlands series is the reason I won't even entertain the idea of buying it. I'm buying Black diamond instead. At least it makes sense with the rest of the interior.
yep, same, I won't order the BL because of orange interior accents.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Tundra
Just the 2 front panels are removed for the Sunrider.
Ah, that. Forgot all about that top....they did confirm to me that that was coming, but only for the front seats.....I wanted something like the Gladiator where you could uncover both. Have decided to just go soft top anyway.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

Wait, are you being serious? They used to come color matched to all the cool interiors, the reds, greens, blues, it was glorious.
The release button color, not the belt itself I believe.

NVCowboy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2019 Explorer (Bronco Starter Kit),
1605647925495.png

The fishing guide interior above is a different seat accent color....but the Black Diamond below looks just as busy. Whod'a guessed the very best interior would be in Base???

1605648085842.png
I'm certain of it. The whole thing would come together if the small thin light colored panels where the seat bottom and back come together were also dark. This would create flow and less eye strain if the seat center was one color. I'm not saying solid seats and options regarding colors wouldn't be better, but if two tone is what were gonna get, the fix is REALLY simple. So simple, the cheapest fix might be to have a local upholstery shop replace eight small thin panels of the closest match and call it a day.

Bronco Eagle

Base
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2003 F-350 Powerstroke
Just get it into the showroom. I am sick tired of not being able to walk in to my dealer to touch and feel this for myself. Ford, get over yourself!!!
I’ve had 3 Broncos and waiting for numero quatro!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Bestop told me they aren't planning on doing both rows.... But they do it for the gladiator...
Probably what Ford has decided. I got the below from Bestop a while ago.

Dennis Shing (Bestopinc)
Oct 26, 2020, 10:05 AM MDT
Hello

I can tell you that we are involved in production of factory tops for the new Bronco. At this time, Ford owns the exclusive rights to these products and much of it is still in the works.

Advertisement

Advertisement