RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honest to god every time I see the CG now, all I think is how much more I want the A51 instead. CG used to be my favorite but it just doesn't look good to me now.
Agreed. I'm hoping I can change my wife's mind from CG to A51.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been requesting a Velocity Blue 4-door Wildtrak for a while haha.
TWO DOOR!!!! Im sick of seeing the ugly ass 4 door in every color and trim.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cactus Gray was my second choice, but I've been fairly settled on Cyber Orange for a while now. Of course, now that we're seeing what the Carbonized Gray MIC top will really look like, I'm starting to wonder if CG is the better choice.

That top looks good on CG, but it just stands out as not matching anything on the CO.

Of course, I'm going Badlands, and the anticipated interior trim for BL matches great with the CO exterior.

Sigh... :(
I like your combo Cyber School rocks. I think to make it look the best it needs the painted modular top do there goes another darn chunk of change. ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think he means dimensional vs. metric sizes. 35x12.50R17 is a hair larger than 315/70R17.
That's a lot of effort for 6/10th of an inch--buying and selling a whole set of wheels and tires. :)

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unbelievable!! Just when I think I figured it out in regards to color of Bronco.. Two weeks ago, I was set on AM Blue.. then I saw a real pic and it started to change my mind. Then I saw the beautiful Area 51 over the weekend.. Wow.. looks great with any roof.. NOW Cactus Gray looks amazing.. WTF do I do.. lol
The good news is you'll probably be happy with any of them, which means you really can't go wrong. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why did they give the name cactus gray to the bronco and fighter jet gray to the mustang? Same paint code... Fighter jet gray sounds better IMO.
My guess is because Mustangs are sports cars and go "fighter jet" fast, where as Broncos roam the off-road among the cactus/cactuses/cacti. (And before the "grey/gray" people get on me, I used cactuses and cacti because both are correct. ?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cactus Gray was my second choice, but I've been fairly settled on Cyber Orange for a while now. Of course, now that we're seeing what the Carbonized Gray MIC top will really look like, I'm starting to wonder if CG is the better choice.

That top looks good on CG, but it just stands out as not matching anything on the CO.

Of course, I'm going Badlands, and the anticipated interior trim for BL matches great with the CO exterior.

I dunno, you have access to one of the coolest looking combos available with CO & badlands.... That gloss black roof is going to compliment the depth and shimmer of the tri-coat very well. Plus it will be a very low take-rate option as it's trim-dependent.

Ford Bronco Pics: Cactus Gray on 4 Door Bronco Sasquatch w/ MIC HardTop 1602702441741

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Badlands is my alternative trim depending on how I can configure my options. But it could end up getting ruled out over the orange stitching. Orange stitching does not go with Cactus Gray. :sick:

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a wildtrack grille, same as Badlands but painted gloss black
And if you look at the bumper it is not modular. It’s 4 door so does not come standard with shadow black top.

Wildtrak it is

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands is my alternative trim depending on how I can configure my options. But it could end up getting ruled out over the orange stitching. Orange stitching does not go with Cactus Gray. :sick:
The orange trim on this Mach 1 in Jet Fighter (Cactus) doesn't look bad at all, IMO.
20200619_113926-jpg.jpg

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orange and gray usually look great together...

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, you have access to one of the coolest looking combos available with CO & badlands.... That gloss black roof is going to compliment the depth and shimmer of the tri-coat very well. Plus it will be a very low take-rate option as it's trim-dependent.

Ford Bronco Pics: Cactus Gray on 4 Door Bronco Sasquatch w/ MIC HardTop 20200619_113926-
True. But as I plan to take the top on and off frequently, and probably store it in the garage part of the year, that MIC holds a lot of appeal. No concerns with scratching is a big plus over a painted black top - plus it's cheaper.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The orange trim on this Mach 1 in Jet Fighter (Cactus) doesn't look bad at all, IMO.
Ford Bronco Pics: Cactus Gray on 4 Door Bronco Sasquatch w/ MIC HardTop 20200619_113926-
If it comes down to it, if I end up wanting Badlands as my first choice, I could always get out the Sharpie® and "fix" it. ?

I wish a 33" tire upgrade was available for Outer Banks. I think that would work well enough for me.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orange and gray usually look great together...
It's just this odd color from nowhere. Cactus grey paint, black seats and then some random orange stitching. Doesn't really tie in with anything else anywhere. But, I rarely like contrast stitching--it has to be just right. The best, IMO, was the baseball glove stitching on the Audi TT. That was cool!
Sponsored