ehssey

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GLC 63, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
If it comes down to it, if I end up wanting Badlands as my first choice, I could always get out the Sharpie® and "fix" it. 😄

I wish a 33" tire upgrade was available for Outer Banks. I think that would work well enough for me.
I think at this point, I’m pretty much deciding to settle on CGrey or OWhite on a Badlands with SQT and a MIC top. I need the eyeball test to decide color. The orange accents in the interior are a non factor for me.

rchapa8

Big Bend
First Name
richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Truck
Clubs

Marine vinyl is as close to black as possible therefore the modular top would be my decision. Once B$P🤑 comes out gonna decide on Badlands on 33's or BB squatched. Both with modular top, but BB with auto and 2.7. Decisions, Decisions!!!

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Really liking this view of the Cactus Grey in this picture on Fords website.,I assume its the lighting that makes it almost look like a powder blue.

FRDNSUVK0158_Bronco_4D_DoorsRoof_Off_06_RGB.jpg

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Really liking this view of the Cactus Grey in this picture on Fords website.,I assume its the lighting that makes it almost look like a powder blue
Rather than come up with actual colors that would please their customers, Ford picked bland colors & hired a really good CGI tech

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Clubs

I wish i could see the MIC and Modular tops just by themselves side by side

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

The orange trim on this Mach 1 in Jet Fighter (Cactus) doesn't look bad at all, IMO.
20200619_113926-jpg.jpg
I wonder how that beautiful Mustang would look with a gray vinyl top. Don't think Ford will ever do it, so why stuff it down Bronco buyers. 😆

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
That's how top should look like on every Bronco, its is so much better with black. I can't get over the carbonized gray!!!!
Facts! I can’t get over it either. Mine is going straight to get line-x’d satin black (hopefully without the rough gritty texture) first week I have it

BroncowskiAZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrzej
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost & 4Runner
Vehicle Showcase
Facts! I can’t get over it either. Mine is going straight to get line-x’d satin black (hopefully without the rough gritty texture) first week I have it
I'm not sure if doing line-x would make me 100% happy, I'm sure it would probably look better.
I just don't understand why Ford can't make it black in the fist place. It could be deal breaker for me along with some other issues in the build & price options.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure if doing line-x would make me 100% happy, I'm sure it would probably look better.
I just don't understand why Ford can't make it black in the fist place. It could be deal breaker for me along with some other issues in the build & price options.
Agreed. If the line X makes it look too rough or gives it a gritty texture im back to square one.

I just want the top to look like this:

A8C57A13-4AE1-42D3-A709-0636669E50D8.jpeg

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Cayenne, Volvo S90
Definitely needs a black or white roof. I cannot abide the gray (grey?) roof. Not on this color anyway.
I was thinking the complete opposite. The carbonized gray MIC looks awesome with Cactus Gray. Better than painted black or white... IMO.

BroncowskiAZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrzej
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost & 4Runner
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking the complete opposite. The carbonized gray MIC looks awesome with Cactus Gray. Better than painted black or white... IMO.
Well, to me gray MIC probably is most acceptable with Area 51, but it still doesn't match the black trim around the windows. In my opinion It actually looks aftermarket. If anything they should have two choices gray and black. I don't know if anybody does these days gray top?

Advertisement

Advertisement