Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate, hate, hate factory rake. I understand it serves a purpose from an aerodynamic standpoint and for towing, but the amount of rake looks awful on this Bronco. It is also limiting upward suspension travel by at least an inch. I think a 1 or 2 inch leveling kit will be the first order of business once I take delivery. To repeat, factory rake on an off-road utility vehicle is AAGGHHHH!!!!!
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate, hate, hate factory rake. I understand it serves a purpose from an aerodynamic standpoint and for towing, but the amount of rake looks awful on this Bronco. It is also limiting upward suspension travel by at least an inch. I think a 1 or 2 inch leveling kit will be the first order of business once I take delivery. To repeat, factory rake on an off-road utility vehicle is AAGGHHHH!!!!!
I will likely put in stiffer springs of the same length when they are available, to lift it an inch or so in the front. It's a balance though to get the spring weight correct, as you don't want that thing running proud either. Aftermarket should be quick with that type of thing.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will likely put in stiffer springs of the same length when they are available, to lift it an inch or so in the front. It's a balance though to get the spring weight correct, as you don't want that thing running proud either. Aftermarket should be quick with that type of thing.
Don't want to end up with the Carolina Squat*

*Fair warning: don't google that if you're unfamiliar with it

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Eibach makes a taller and slightly stiffer spring for the Raptor to solve for the rake. I am sure Eibach will do the same for the Bronco. I would even say Eibach will have multiple applications to account for diff suspension (trims) and engine size due to the weight difference of the 2.3 and 2.7.

Last edited:

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the pics... Their photographers seem to pick the worst lighting. Looks like 2 different colors.

Edit: damn that squatch package looks good though. Even the top color looks pretty reasonable on there.
Agree! Definitely gotta get that ‘Squatch for the 4 door

Reactions: Tre

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the pics... Their photographers seem to pick the worst lighting. Looks like 2 different colors.

Edit: damn that squatch package looks good though. Even the top color looks pretty reasonable on there.
Maybe, they had no choice, lighting wise?

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carbonized Gray top looking good on A51. Another color use baseheads can't get... I still blame Ford Marketing.

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant believe I just sat here and read all 11 pages of this. It was an emotional roller coaster....I laughed, I cried, I got angry.... and now I just wish there was a B&P so we can all somehow debate the facts of it all.

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Gray, Sasquatch package and MIC hard top.

View attachment 47885

View attachment 47886

View attachment 47887
Why can’t they make the MIC top the same color black as the roof rack? Is that hard to do? What’s keeping Ford from getting this top right? Anyone else feel the same? Dear Ford,
Please review color potential in MIC top production. The Bronco Nation community has repeatedly been outspoken on the quality and aesthetics of the proposed color and future disappointment in the product. Please take the time needed to see if more pigment is possible. An example in the hood hooks, fenders and the roof rack. Our eyes are clearly open and I would hope your ears are open to feedback.

Sponsored

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honest to god every time I see the CG now, all I think is how much more I want the A51 instead. CG used to be my favorite but it just doesn't look good to me now.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray was my second choice, but I've been fairly settled on Cyber Orange for a while now. Of course, now that we're seeing what the Carbonized Gray MIC top will really look like, I'm starting to wonder if CG is the better choice.

That top looks good on CG, but it just stands out as not matching anything on the CO.

Of course, I'm going Badlands, and the anticipated interior trim for BL matches great with the CO exterior.

Sigh... :(
Sponsored