JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely needs a black or white roof. I cannot abide the gray (grey?) roof. Not on this color anyway.
I was thinking the complete opposite. The carbonized gray MIC looks awesome with Cactus Gray. Better than painted black or white... IMO.
Sponsored

BroncowskiAZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost & 4Runner, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking the complete opposite. The carbonized gray MIC looks awesome with Cactus Gray. Better than painted black or white... IMO.
Well, to me gray MIC probably is most acceptable with Area 51, but it still doesn't match the black trim around the windows. In my opinion It actually looks aftermarket. If anything they should have two choices gray and black. I don't know if anybody does these days gray top?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking that the best color with the MIC top is Cactus Gray, then Carbonized Gray, then Area51.

CACTUS GRAY is a rad color for the Bronco. My top choice at the moment.

And yes....if Ford ever gets their act together and offers a MIC satin black top I will buy it and swap out the Gray MIC top.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the pics... Their photographers seem to pick the worst lighting. Looks like 2 different colors.

Edit: damn that squatch package looks good though. Even the top color looks pretty reasonable on there.
Good morning everyone. My dealer took me to see cactus gray bronco sport yesterday. Wow it was completely different from those pictures online. So beautiful color. No mint! It looks like light olive. Attractive color❤❤ This color has been my 1st choice since we made a reservation last August. I have seen other colors. Cactus Gray color is so beautiful. One more color cyber Orange will arrive soon so I will see it for my curiosity. Can’t wait to get BRONCO!!!!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good morning everyone. My dealer took me to see cactus gray bronco sport yesterday. Wow it was completely different from those pictures online. So beautiful color. No mint! It looks like light olive. Attractive color❤❤ This color has been my 1st choice since we made a reservation last August. I have seen other colors. Cactus Gray color is so beautiful. One more color cyber Orange will arrive soon so I will see it for my curiosity. Can’t wait to get BRONCO!!!!!!
Thanks for the motivation. My mission today is to hunt a dealer with Cactus Gray. It's been in my top 3 choices.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always reflect on these photos when I start considering a color other than cactus grey

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I always reflect on these photos when I start considering a color other than cactus grey
Lol same here. These are a couple of my go to pics when I wander from Cactus ? Gray.
20201227_175914.jpg
20201227_180018.jpg

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is the photo that makes me want to save my money on a painted top. CG and MIC work together.
100% agree, I'm waiting for the Black Mod Hardtop.
1595533555402 (1).png

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
100% agree, I'm waiting for the Black Mod Hardtop.
1595533555402 (1).png
Why is this colorizer no longer on the Ford website? They've only had the 2dr there now for a couple of months. Curious. And yes, I understand the B&P has a colorizer too but the one on the main page (this image was from that one) was much better, IMHO, but they only show the 2dr now. Wondering why??

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you misread. Ha. I don't think CG will look good with the black top.
Sorry misunderstood. I'm sure you'll be fine with the Gray Mic Hardtop. My personal preference is the Black Mod Hardtop. Nice of Ford to provide us with both options for our own personal tastes. ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why is this colorizer no longer on the Ford website? They've only had the 2dr there now for a couple of months. Curious. And yes, I understand the B&P has a colorizer too but the one on the main page (this image was from that one) was much better, IMHO, but they only show the 2dr now. Wondering why??
One word why. "ROCKSTARS"

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still haven't seen the color in person (hoping to tomorrow), but just watched this video of the Sport in Cactus Gray at high def settings, full screen, on a new computer monitor that is color accurate. You can see the color changes from simply gray to slightly green. This must be a good representation of what you'll see in the real world. And what we've seen in various pictures.

Sponsored