First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going out on a limb here, with 9 inch zero offset wheels, those fender flares could make sense. Given the angle peeking over barbed wire, these photos may not represent the objective of their design. I will reserve judgement for when I see these matched to the proper wheel/tire combo.

The scoop, 🙁
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, no way baby, take that shit off that Bronco.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh man when one guy jumps they all do haha! I'm holding onto the rail with a couple fingers. Here I go!!

First question, is it American Made?

That is all.

No really though LOL. The hood scoop thing. It doesn't look that bad BUT it sticks to your hood and does nothing other than looks. *I think you could only get away with it if you had something substantial under the hood performance wise, but we don't so... Nope. If you want a Rubicon, they are across the street pal.

Plus where I live, the sun and dust would vaporize these mods in one summer and the adhesive would become sand paper on my paint! Nope. Or knowing my luck, damn thing would fly off m y hood on Hwy, but not fully, kinda like when the hood pops up mid drive in "Tommy Boy" movie. Driver behind me would see a very large "bat thingy" fly over their car and hit the pavement in a million pieces. Meanwhile I'm still in front of them with my middle finger out window pointed at Ford for suckering me into buying that POS accessory for $449 (not $450...$449 such a "deal"). On the flip side, if the hood scoop were functional...LMAO ;)

Flares are massive. Needs bigger tires with lift and probably look ok. Otherwise, NO.

The stuff on the doors, hmm, nope. Maybe if I was 75 living in the villages down in FL and never took it or the flare or the hood scoop to carwash (because they will get ripped off!). BTW-I will Never take my MT bronco to a carwash!!!!!!!

Accessory Conclusion = NO

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
u wanna be that guy.....just be prepared for people to lol

you're one step closer to he ultimate clown car

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there any function to this or is it just decorative?
Maybe it helps divert airflow (bugs) over the roof instead of into the windshield?

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The hood NO. The flares YES. I like the shape of them way better than the stock flares.
How are they at all different? To be honest I can’t tell with all those shadows going on and the ¾ pictures.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not liked ANYTHING tacked onto the hood, except the flat black FE stickers.
Now, the RamAir hood is looking legit, retro.
Ford Bronco Pics: Ford Accessory Hood Scoop and Fender Flares by Air Design installed on 2021 Bronco 2-Door Big Bend 1632433464168
Only reason is because it’s color matched. If that “scoop” thing were color matched or part of a hood swap, there would be less negative reaction. (Though I’d still think it would be stupid to spend so much money on a $30 piece of molded plastic)

Hank Noyes

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep CJ ,Amc-Amx, Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That looks Ridiculous

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are they at all different? To be honest I can’t tell with all those shadows going on and the ¾ pictures.
Look at the mounting flange to the body. These Air Design flares are flatter on top with a rounded off outer edge. The stock flares are slanted downward with a square flat edge. This red one looks lifted to me cause thats a giant fender gap and those are 35" Sas tires.
Ford Bronco Pics: Ford Accessory Hood Scoop and Fender Flares by Air Design installed on 2021 Bronco 2-Door Big Bend 2021 Ford Bronco Hood Scoop - Ford Accessory1
Ford Bronco Pics: Ford Accessory Hood Scoop and Fender Flares by Air Design installed on 2021 Bronco 2-Door Big Bend 35s-on-2021-Ford-Bronco-4-Door-on-3522-tires-

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TIHI. Self-adhesive plastic Pep Boys non-functional trash. Do people actually buy this nonsense? My god...why is it even called a scoop? It's not scooping anything.

BTW: I bought the scoops below. I will go faster with cooler brakes now. Until the glue strips dry up. Then I will go slower again with hot brakes. Thank you.
Ford Bronco Pics: Ford Accessory Hood Scoop and Fender Flares by Air Design installed on 2021 Bronco 2-Door Big Bend 1632437741860

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like warthog flares on the regular Bronco...
I usually like stuff like this, but that louver seems to sit too high and looks like an afterthought. The company that is producing the entire hood with louver is a better product. I'd like to see the flares color matched and on an OBX.

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Make a " SHAKER " hood scope for the 2.7 and watch all the stang lovers switch ponies
😏🐎

Blk Diamond Cheese/2DR/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it were functional it would be called a cowl vent. Not a scoop. Either way not a fan. Give me a relocated intercooler with a functional scoop. For that I would pay $500.
This is what comes to mind when I hear cowl vent.
Ford Bronco Pics: Ford Accessory Hood Scoop and Fender Flares by Air Design installed on 2021 Bronco 2-Door Big Bend cowl
Sponsored