Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What running gear under this one? Raptor stuff? The 6 lug wheels on a OBS isn't something you see every day.
Not sure, wasn’t really looking. He won his class last year, this year I think he was 3rd. I’ll have to check that for sure.

Once Lofton, and Concrete Motorsports break, I start losing interest, LOL!

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I work in Primm where the grandstands and permanent track is at. Every year we get passes so we can get past security to get to work.

Always cool when the 400 rolls in, big $$ and chase helicopters show up. That is the place to be if you have suspension or tire questions because many manufacturers are there.

Ford Bronco Pics from 2023 Mint 400 (The Great American Off-Road Race) B20F2E0F-0CF0-48B6-B57B-F26C984C5173

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing, but you know you can lode all photos at once.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BeechAV8R

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Trophy Truck 7.0L LSX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What running gear under this one? Raptor stuff? The 6 lug wheels on a OBS isn't something you see every day.
This is an Unlimited Spec. race truck (a Trophy Truck with limited displacement/horsepower engine) entry running sealed Chevy LS3 525HP motor, 8 into 1 exhaust, Turbo 400 Trans with underdrive. Most run a 10" third with jumbo 36 spline, 2-5/16" dia. 300m axle shafts. Wheel bolt pattern is typical trophy truck 6 on 8.5 pattern. The Isenhouer brothers built, drive, and prep this race truck, It's unique in that it has a factory steel body (typically fiberglass or carbon fiber skin). Definitely a very cool piece of machinery! My .02.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is an Unlimited Spec. race truck (a Trophy Truck with limited displacement/horsepower engine) entry running sealed Chevy LS3 525HP motor, 8 into 1 exhaust, Turbo 400 Trans with underdrive. Most run a 10" third with jumbo 36 spline, 2-5/16" dia. 300m axle shafts. Wheel bolt pattern is typical trophy truck 6 on 8.5 pattern. The Isenhouer brothers built, drive, and prep this race truck, It's unique in that it has a factory steel body (typically fiberglass or carbon fiber skin). Definitely a very cool piece of machinery! My .02.
Trophy truck pattern is 6 on 6.5, unless that has changed in the past few years

The isenhouer brothers have been building old body style trucks like that going back to when they were brodozer motorsports and working out of their garage. They used to post a lot of stuff on an old forum I was on.

Its pretty cool to see them still fabbing and racing, and to see how much they have improved on both.

@Baja Bronco , I heard a commercial on the radio a few weeks ago about buying tickets to the mint 400. Do they have a grandstand now? I used to go and help put for a friend's 10 car I haven't been in about 7 years or so, but I don't remember them ever having anything like that. I was usually camping in the pits or staying at a hotel and driving to the pits, so maybe I just never saw them before.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool photos thanks for sharing. I had no idea the Mint 400 was real. It seemed made up in fear and loathing.