Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like BDS needs a Sawzall to run that offset wheel....the scrub radius must be huge, lol.

Screenshot_20230315_073859_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bailey Cole raced his 4600 Bronco in the Mint and won his class.

BeechAV8R

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Trophy Truck 7.0L LSX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Trophy truck pattern is 6 on 6.5, unless that has changed in the past few years

The isenhouer brothers have been building old body style trucks like that going back to when they were brodozer motorsports and working out of their garage. They used to post a lot of stuff on an old forum I was on.

Its pretty cool to see them still fabbing and racing, and to see how much they have improved on both.

@Baja Bronco , I heard a commercial on the radio a few weeks ago about buying tickets to the mint 400. Do they have a grandstand now? I used to go and help put for a friend's 10 car I haven't been in about 7 years or so, but I don't remember them ever having anything like that. I was usually camping in the pits or staying at a hotel and driving to the pits, so maybe I just never saw them before.
I stand corrected: TT lug pattern is and has been 6 on 6.5.

OP
OP
Baja Bronco

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trophy truck pattern is 6 on 6.5, unless that has changed in the past few years

The isenhouer brothers have been building old body style trucks like that going back to when they were brodozer motorsports and working out of their garage. They used to post a lot of stuff on an old forum I was on.

Its pretty cool to see them still fabbing and racing, and to see how much they have improved on both.

@Baja Bronco , I heard a commercial on the radio a few weeks ago about buying tickets to the mint 400. Do they have a grandstand now? I used to go and help put for a friend's 10 car I haven't been in about 7 years or so, but I don't remember them ever having anything like that. I was usually camping in the pits or staying at a hotel and driving to the pits, so maybe I just never saw them before.
They've had them since Iā€™ve been going (4 years). Since the Martelli brothers bought the rights, it seems like everything is trending in the right direction.

They have 2 grandstands, and the VIP area. I always opt for the VIP. Itā€™s a little on the expensive side $750 for 2 for both days, but IMO, you do get a lot. Besides the tickets, you get a free t shirt per ticket, and unlimited food through out both days. Drinks / alcohol are discounted, and you sit inside a large tent, or the actual building. They also have large flat screens everywhere so you can watch the entire race, but itā€™s still exciting when they roar through the viewing area. VIP area is always packed, so I guess a lot are like me, and think itā€™s not too bad of a price.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didnā€™t hear about that? After the race? It started the race.
Yes. It was stuck on coarse. Took a few days to get it out. They stole all electronics, wheels and tires, transfer case etc.

OP
OP
Baja Bronco

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. It was stuck on coarse. Took a few days to get it out. They stole all electronics, wheels and tires, transfer case etc.
Wondered why it never came around. You almost have to expect something that long to get high centered or stuck. Thieves are everywhere. If they can steal it, they will, unfortunately.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondered why it never came around. You almost have to expect something that long to get high centered or stuck. Thieves are everywhere. If they can steal it, they will, unfortunately.
Really sad. We hate dishonest people. Iā€™d volunteer time in the future to provide security for stuff like this. We hate thieves.
Sponsored