Sponsored

Pics: KC HiLites Bronco Steel Bumper Lighting (Overland Expo West)

Bessiethe67

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Dr, 1967 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to share my personal photos from the event a couple weeks back. Like several other lighting suppliers, looks like KC has been working on a pocket kit for the steel bumper. They're going with the Flex Era 3 and 2 Flex Era singles in there. They had 2 Flex Era 4 pods up on the mirrors as well...

cheers!

Ford Bronco Pics: KC HiLites Bronco Steel Bumper Lighting (Overland Expo West) ExpoWest_KC_Bronco_1.JPG
Ford Bronco Pics: KC HiLites Bronco Steel Bumper Lighting (Overland Expo West) ExpoWest_KC_Bronco_2.JPG
Ford Bronco Pics: KC HiLites Bronco Steel Bumper Lighting (Overland Expo West) ExpoWest_KC_Bronco_3.JPG
Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for the pics. Do you happen to have any of the flex Era 4s on the mirrors? I was thinking of running them up there but wasn't sure on the look.

Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, thanks for the pics. Do you happen to have any of the flex Era 4s on the mirrors? I was thinking of running them up there but wasn't sure on the look.
I saw a video on youtube and the flex 4's are serious lights

Here is a good comparison i saw to their other product. Needless to say i might just skip a lightbar and buy 2 of these things since they put out more light than the sun

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you still remove the bumper ends? Hoping there is a quick disconnect up in there somewhere. ( is it the connector with the red and white? )

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you still remove the bumper ends? Hoping there is a quick disconnect up in there somewhere. ( is it the connector with the red and white? )
KC's come with a short quick disconnect i think so ya you could take it off

however you would have the other end of the wires dangling a bit maybe

Reactions: jxc
OP
OP
Bessiethe67

Bessiethe67

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Dr, 1967 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, didn't get a pic. They might have been dry fitting them, because didn't see them in any youtube video walkthroughs... they were way too big IMO. This Bronco was sitting next to Trailrecon's Power Wagon and they look even oversized on that as his ditch lights...

Sponsored

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to share my personal photos from the event a couple weeks back. Like several other lighting suppliers, looks like KC has been working on a pocket kit for the steel bumper. They're going with the Flex Era 3 and 2 Flex Era singles in there. They had 2 Flex Era 4 pods up on the mirrors as well...

Those kc lights in the bumper are Beautiful 🤩

cheers!

Ford Bronco Pics: KC HiLites Bronco Steel Bumper Lighting (Overland Expo West) ExpoWest_KC_Bronco_3.JPG

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any idea who made the mounting kit/face plate for the lights? This one looks so much better than what is on their website. I emailed them about it and they just responded that it looked like a 3rd party solution.
Sponsored