First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The manual is the reason I'm getting the I4. I wouldn't even be buying the vehicle without the manual ?‍♂
The manual is the only reason to get the 2.3L imo
Sponsored

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t be afraid of apparent “clutter” in an engine bay. New stuff is not necessarily “harder” to work on, it just requires a bit more patience to pay attention to where things go.

Change out an oil cooler on a 6.0 diesel or replace the up-pipe without removing the turbo and I promise you that you can conquer anything ;)

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2.3L (without the manual) is comparable to getting a Mustang with a V6, don't pop the hood if you can't deal with the shame lmao
I totally disagree with this. The 2.3 is a potent engine for its size. Its actually pretty impressive. And with the 93 Octane tune you get around 325hp and 375tq. That much power from a small in-line 4 is pretty amazing. A lot of past V8s didn't even get that. Too many people are still obsessed with counting cylinders.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm yet to see the actual motor under all that black licorice. (Never seen black spaghetti until now I guess :sneaky: )

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All kidding aside that engine bay looks like the kind that one of those little wires or line gets messed up your walking.
Just today i took a ride in a buddys 2.7 after i asked to see under the hood, way cleaner in the f150 but i noticed that mice have been chewing the firewall insulation one injector wire or computer harness and your walking.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait is that carpet under the hood? How does Ford expect me to hose out my whole engine compartment with engine compartment carpet! Fail! ?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait is that carpet under the hood? How does Ford expect me to hose out my whole engine compartment with engine compartment carpet! Fail! ?
It was a fiber like material on a hard backing like the panels up under the hood

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a fiber like material on a hard backing like the panels up under the hood
No my comment was a clear joke referencing the comments about wash out interior
Just havin some fun

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the usaf they would send newbies to the tool crib for all kinds of stuff flight line,k9p a solvent,pnuematic fluid in qt cans,the funny thing was they had props in the crib for them one was triple 000 sandpaper the guys had a piece of cardboard with 6 rocks glued to it they would say thats as course as it gets.
Yup a yard of flight line, prop wash and a left handed screwdriver.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The manual is the reason I'm getting the I4. I wouldn't even be buying the vehicle without the manual ?‍♂

Same here. I don't think there are any other new SUVs that even come with a manual.

This will likely be my last manual vehicle, because I think we're all going electric/hybrid in 10-15 years.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All kidding aside that engine bay looks like the kind that one of those little wires or line gets messed up your walking.
Just today i took a ride in a buddys 2.7 after i asked to see under the hood, way cleaner in the f150 but i noticed that mice have been chewing the firewall insulation one injector wire or computer harness and your walking.
Any new car or truck with a chewed wire and your walking.
Sponsored