First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally received my first set of major mods and installed the ADD Rockfighter Bumper with Warn EVO 12 WINCH. Added the Rigid 6" 360 Lights with amber backlights along with the SERIES PRO 20" SPOT Light (I previously had Rigid 4" 360 with amber backlights on A-pillar). I wanted more separation from the black ADD tube bar and winch fairlead so swapped the black version with the polished aluminum model. Other mods include Rockslide Engineering Power Steps and Oracle Lighted Bronco Letters on the grill. I also painted my shackles to match the body color. With all these lights and backlights I am using five of my six aux switches!

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 01 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 16 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 09 web.jpg
When did you order your bumper? I ordered mine at the end of December, and am anticipating it coming in around the end of April.
Sponsored

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350, 1973 Bronco, Tube buggy, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally received my first set of major mods and installed the ADD Rockfighter Bumper with Warn EVO 12 WINCH. Added the Rigid 6" 360 Lights with amber backlights along with the SERIES PRO 20" SPOT Light (I previously had Rigid 4" 360 with amber backlights on A-pillar). I wanted more separation from the black ADD tube bar and winch fairlead so swapped the black version with the polished aluminum model. Other mods include Rockslide Engineering Power Steps and Oracle Lighted Bronco Letters on the grill. I also painted my shackles to match the body color. With all these lights and backlights I am using five of my six aux switches!

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 01 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 16 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 09 web.jpg
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed A48594C7-C9C3-418C-8523-A740AF6B8A13
Nice choice!
I did the acc relocation bracket and seemed to work fine until I added the winch. Now I get an error most days saying it’s blocked and doesn’t sense cars on the highway correctly. I did the Baja design light bar to try something different and it’s awesome. Rigids on the a pillar. .

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed A48594C7-C9C3-418C-8523-A740AF6B8A13
Nice choice!
I did the acc relocation bracket and seemed to work fine until I added the winch. Now I get an error most days saying it’s blocked and doesn’t sense cars on the highway correctly. I did the Baja design light bar to try something different and it’s awesome. Rigids on the a pillar. .
Oof... My search continues.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great. I’d like to eventually get one of their rear bumpers, but I need to cool it with buying more bronco parts at least for a little while. I used to give my Jeep buddies shit for their Jeep parts addiction, but I’ve got the same sickness.
exactly my sentiments!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking good. Did you use their ACC relocation bracket? If, so how is it and the parking sensors performing?
The parking sensors perform just as good with the new bumper as they did without.

Concerning Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), yes I did purchase the ADD ACC bracket, which is mounted where they recommended, behind the grill on the drivers side just above the letters. However, I will be honest and say there is a little sacrifice. I had my Ford Dealership tackle the install since I heard it was tough to calibrate. I was the first Bronco with ADD ACC relocation bracket they did so they admitted it was bit of a learning curve. It took a couple of attempts to adjust it up/down and I can now use ACC, with one difference, the range to detect vehicles in front of me is reduced to where the longest distances (using 3rd or 4th bar) do not work accurately, but if you select the closest distance range (one bar), it works as before and will follow the car in front of me very accurately. For now I am okay with that since that is how I was using it 90% of the time before the new setup (using Adaptive Cruise Control to keep you far behind cars in front just seems to invite people cutting you off).

The dealership that did the work is willing to make additional adjustments but I thought I would wait for them to work on another ACC bracket install or maybe learning something new here on forum before bringing it back. Like I said, in the meantime I am still using ACC since it is close to how I was always using it in the past. I understand others have had similar challenges with relocating their ACC sensor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you order your bumper? I ordered mine at the end of December, and am anticipating it coming in around the end of April.
I ended up buying it from my local dealership which had bought the first generation this past fall (so they had them in stock). If not, I would have been waiting about as long directly from ADD. If interested, I think they still have some in stock (send me a PM for name).

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the same bumper, 6" Rigid 360's, and winch w/ Fator 55 fairlead but went with the 5 RIGID pod lights. I added the ADD front skid, have to admit only because it looked cooler. I ordered directly from ADD and it took about 3 months, lights (RIGID 360's) took even longer. My biggest problem is I don't have a Bronco yet but the bumper looks great in my shed. Last time I talked to "Sam" at ADD he said lead time on a back bumper was running 12 to 18 weeks. As they say about the Bronco, well worth the wait.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed the stealth a couple weeks ago. Front and rear with all the lights. Wasn't bad. I did it all myself so the hardest part was getting the front bumper lifted so I could bolt it on. Took some creativity. Also had to do some troubleshooting on the proximity sensors. I ended up moving the front middle two to the back and the back to the front due to the shape of the plug. It all worked out well.

frontpic.jpg

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the same bumper, 6" Rigid 360's, and winch w/ Fator 55 fairlead but went with the 5 RIGID pod lights. I added the ADD front skid, have to admit only because it looked cooler. I ordered directly from ADD and it took about 3 months, lights (RIGID 360's) took even longer. My biggest problem is I don't have a Bronco yet but the bumper looks great in my shed. Last time I talked to "Sam" at ADD he said lead time on a back bumper was running 12 to 18 weeks. As they say about the Bronco, well worth the wait.
My bumpers took 16 weeks to get in. The timing was perfect. They arrived the day after I picked up my Bronco. I didn't want to wait for the delivery so I went and picked them up from the shipping company. Those boxes were huge!

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking good. Did you use their ACC relocation bracket? If, so how is it and the parking sensors performing?
Im not hijacking this thread but I have an answer for this. I used the relocation bracket and it worked great. Hard part was taking off a couple of layers of front end, including the headlights. There wasn't much left to remove after I made it to the relocation position. Had to remove a couple of the louvers in front of the radiator and make a couple cuts to remove some plastic but it all worked out great and it works even though it's behind the bronco logo.
The proximity sensors were tricky. Easy to install on the wiring harness but the sensors on the back are straight plug ins. The ones on the front had a 90 degree bend making it difficult to mount flush in my stealth bumper. Might be specific to my bumper only. I found that moving the front middle two sensors to the back and the back sensors to the front worked perfect. I was afraid that there would be challenges with that but they work perfectly. The sensors have the same numbers on the side. I think it was weird that they had 2 different shapes. I think I was more worried about the sensors than anything else with the comments I had heard and read about them.
Sam and the team at ADD were great. They pulled their test Bronco in and even put the stealth bumper back on to verify what I was finding. Their solution was to have the senor not 100% flush. I did some testing with switching the front to back and let Sam know that it's a solution that worked for me. I'm happy with the way it all turned out. Those guys were great communicating with.
Sponsored