Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you do the Oracle bronco lettering instll yourself? How was it?
Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me know your thoughts on the bumper! Been compiling lists of bumpers for what works and doesn;t work, especially for fully loaded trims! I see your camera has a nice winch view now.
How can I get access to this list? I am trying to figure out what my options are for a winch capable bumper that works with the Lux package.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can I get access to this list? I am trying to figure out what my options are for a winch capable bumper that works with the Lux package.
Been compiling info. So not 100% accurate. When I find the time I’ll do a deep dive into each offering. Ones member links and videos may have the most accurate info so far. This is everything I’ve compiled

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/106ysgkfWOJSEfbAzyI7ejjBIxRFFXUa_Ls_9AH7UbzQ/edit

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been compiling info. So not 100% accurate. When I find the time I’ll do a deep dive into each offering. Ones member links and videos may have the most accurate info so far. This is everything I’ve compiled

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/106ysgkfWOJSEfbAzyI7ejjBIxRFFXUa_Ls_9AH7UbzQ/edit
@ChompSticks You are a scholar and a gentleman. Out here doing the lord's work. Thank you.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ChompSticks You are a scholar and a gentleman. Out here doing the lord's work. Thank you.
You’re welcome! I was trying to figure things out when I was shopping and was disappointed there wasn’t a spreadsheet yet. So enjoy it!

Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you notice any change to the suspension and ride when you added the weight of the winch on the front?

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bravo! Great job! You've inspired me to maybe do som
I finally received my first set of major mods and installed the ADD Rockfighter Bumper with Warn EVO 12 WINCH. Added the Rigid 6" 360 Lights with amber backlights along with the SERIES PRO 20" SPOT Light (I previously had Rigid 4" 360 with amber backlights on A-pillar). I wanted more separation from the black ADD tube bar and winch fairlead so swapped the black version with the polished aluminum model. Other mods include Rockslide Engineering Power Steps and Oracle Lighted Bronco Letters on the grill. I also painted my shackles to match the body color. With all these lights and backlights I am usi
I finally received my first set of major mods and installed the ADD Rockfighter Bumper with Warn EVO 12 WINCH. Added the Rigid 6" 360 Lights with amber backlights along with the SERIES PRO 20" SPOT Light (I previously had Rigid 4" 360 with amber backlights on A-pillar). I wanted more separation from the black ADD tube bar and winch fairlead so swapped the black version with the polished aluminum model. Other mods include Rockslide Engineering Power Steps and Oracle Lighted Bronco Letters on the grill. I also painted my shackles to match the body color. With all these lights and backlights I am using five of my six aux switches!

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 01 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 16 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 09 web.jpg
Fantastic job! You've inspired me to do the same or similar if I EVER actually get my Bronco. Do you mind saying approximately how much all that stuff cost?

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not hijacking this thread but I have an answer for this. I used the relocation bracket and it worked great. Hard part was taking off a couple of layers of front end, including the headlights. There wasn't much left to remove after I made it to the relocation position. Had to remove a couple of the louvers in front of the radiator and make a couple cuts to remove some plastic but it all worked out great and it works even though it's behind the bronco logo.
The proximity sensors were tricky. Easy to install on the wiring harness but the sensors on the back are straight plug ins. The ones on the front had a 90 degree bend making it difficult to mount flush in my stealth bumper. Might be specific to my bumper only. I found that moving the front middle two sensors to the back and the back sensors to the front worked perfect. I was afraid that there would be challenges with that but they work perfectly. The sensors have the same numbers on the side. I think it was weird that they had 2 different shapes. I think I was more worried about the sensors than anything else with the comments I had heard and read about them.
Sam and the team at ADD were great. They pulled their test Bronco in and even put the stealth bumper back on to verify what I was finding. Their solution was to have the senor not 100% flush. I did some testing with switching the front to back and let Sam know that it's a solution that worked for me. I'm happy with the way it all turned out. Those guys were great communicating with.
Hi, thanks for the feedback on the ACC bracket, and no you are not hijacking this at all. We are all here to help each other.

Not sure you saw my response to these questions but I have experienced a decrease in range with my ACC so I am wondering if I need to remove some louvers and plastic in the front of it to gain some of that back. I am pretty sure the dealership did not try that. They only adjusted the vertical angle a couple of times. So my question is do you have any pics showing what exactly you removed? If so, I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you notice any change to the suspension and ride when you added the weight of the winch on the front?
Nope, not at all and I did ask the dealership their opinion of that before and then after the work. They agreed that they felt it was fine, however I haven't gone offroad with the new setup... yet.

Back to onroad, I did take a long highway trip they day after the installation that amounted to about 2000 miles RT over a short week. I actually thought it rode just like before and saw no decrease in handling, braking, or even acceleration. I was actually a little surprised since I also added the Rock Slide Engineering Steps at the same time. That's a lot of extra weight added in one go!

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, thanks for the feedback on the ACC bracket, and no you are not hijacking this at all. We are all here to help each other.

Not sure you saw my response to these questions but I have experienced a decrease in range with my ACC so I am wondering if I need to remove some louvers and plastic in the front of it to gain some of that back. I am pretty sure the dealership did not try that. They only adjusted the vertical angle a couple of times. So my question is do you have any pics showing what exactly you removed? If so, I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

Thanks!
Go to the add website and click on the installation instructions on the page of your bumper. Scroll through the instructions for the relocation bracket installation. Maybe they didn’t relocate it.
The photos show the section before and after relocating the sensor. I had to cut out a small section and remove the top louvers.
I installed and followed the guidelines right from the website and so far all is well

DE119E2C-6F79-4F76-A2E5-1155D1E09253.png

6551A268-23E0-48D2-AC46-CB753F112867.png

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you do the Oracle bronco lettering instll yourself? How was it?
Yes, did it myself. Wasn't to hard. Took some time though. I had to use a dremel to help cut the back of the letters out (they had pegs that were melted into holes). The next longest part was routing the wires and mounting them so they didn't hang down between the louvers. I have them wired into Aux Switch #6 instead of my parking or headlights as I wanted to control them separately.

Reactions: Dom

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know your thoughts on the bumper! Been compiling lists of bumpers for what works and doesn;t work, especially for fully loaded trims! I see your camera has a nice winch view now.
Care to share what you have down so far?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs