Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
please post when/if you do.
the angle of that camera kit seems like it won't work with all bumpers with different angle/height bushbars. your info would be helpful. thx.

I agree, I will be checking this out. I want to make sure it will work with my same setup since I have a different fairlead and the ADD bumper has that round push bar over it. I am worried it may not fit properly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

please post when/if you do.
the angle of that camera kit seems like it won't work with all bumpers with different angle/height bushbars. your info would be helpful. thx.
I agree, I am a bit worried about it. It seems like it might be "over engineered". I wish the mount was a bit simpler. What someone really needs is to offer the same wiring harness (and wash tube) and create a simpler mount that is also adjustable.

Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have this bumper on order and I was curious how much cutting you did on the factory skid plate? Any additional information on that?

In the ADD instructions - the cutting looks substantial. So curious to hear your thoughts here.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this bumper on order and I was curious how much cutting you did on the factory skid plate? Any additional information on that?

In the ADD instructions - the cutting looks substantial. So curious to hear your thoughts here.
Hi, because of that detail, and the fact I also needed my ACC sensor moved (using the ADD ACC relocation bracket) I decided to use my dealership to do the install. I actually purchased the ADD bumper and winch through them and they gave me a very good deal on the labor ;) so it was a no brainer for me. I am sure someone else on here can chime in though.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I finally received my first set of major mods and installed the ADD Rockfighter Bumper with Warn EVO 12 WINCH. Added the Rigid 6" 360 Lights with amber backlights along with the SERIES PRO 20" SPOT Light (I previously had Rigid 4" 360 with amber backlights on A-pillar). I wanted more separation from the black ADD tube bar and winch fairlead so swapped the black version with the polished aluminum model. Other mods include Rockslide Engineering Power Steps and Oracle Lighted Bronco Letters on the grill. I also painted my shackles to match the body color. With all these lights and backlights I am using five of my six aux switches!

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 01 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 16 web.jpg

20220327 Bronco after ADD Bumper Install 09 web.jpg
Looks awesome. Now if I could only get my WT order built. Enjoy it, life is short!

Sponsored

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed the stealth a couple weeks ago. Front and rear with all the lights. Wasn't bad. I did it all myself so the hardest part was getting the front bumper lifted so I could bolt it on. Took some creativity. Also had to do some troubleshooting on the proximity sensors. I ended up moving the front middle two to the back and the back to the front due to the shape of the plug. It all worked out well.

frontpic.jpg
This is the bumper I've been leaning toward as well. Did you get a skid plate? and what rear bumper did you get?
Thanks from a fellow Okie!

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the bumper I've been leaning toward as well. Did you get a skid plate? and what rear bumper did you get?
Thanks from a fellow Okie!
skid plate is on the way. I did the stealth rear bumper as well.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build looks great!

I placed and order with ADD and after taking my money they emailed with " this bumper is currently on back order with a 16-18 week lead time."

I personally get annoyed with involuntary crowd funding. I prefer dealing with companies who sell products they actually have available.

I'm interested to know what the actual wait time was like for the bumper?

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good. the front shackles look like a pair of balls hanging there tho(could be the angle of the photos). Looks like there is more approach angle with the extra space in the front.

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The ADD Rockfighter is at the absolute TOP of my list for upgrades. I've looked at virtually all of the aftermarket bumpers out there, and nothing comes close IMO—just a gorgeous design. Congrats!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build looks great!

I placed and order with ADD and after taking my money they emailed with " this bumper is currently on back order with a 16-18 week lead time."

I personally get annoyed with involuntary crowd funding. I prefer dealing with companies who sell products they actually have available.

I'm interested to know what the actual wait time was like for the bumper?
ADD told me about the same thing back in December and then I discovered my local dealership had bought the first batch produced in the fall so bought it directly from them and they included installation! Let me know if interested as maybe they can ship it to you....

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ADD Rockfighter is at the absolute TOP of my list for upgrades. I've looked at virtually all of the aftermarket bumpers out there, and nothing comes close IMO—just a gorgeous design. Congrats!
I agree, I stewed over all the other bumper choices by looking at pics on other builds and came to same conclusion.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. the front shackles look like a pair of balls hanging there tho(could be the angle of the photos). Looks like there is more approach angle with the extra space in the front.
Haha, I guess you have a point. But then again, I can see this applying to about any bumper now with a pair of shackles hanging down...

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha, I guess you have a point. But then again, I can see this applying to about any bumper now with a pair of shackles hanging down...
Yea...I almost wish the shackle points were next to the center lightbar so they didn't hang down so far. Though this bumper is currently my 2nd favorite right now. Great choice.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea...I almost wish the shackle points were next to the center lightbar so they didn't hang down so far. Though this bumper is currently my 2nd favorite right now. Great choice.
What’s the 1st?

i almost bought this bumper but the 4wparts winch bumper has grown on me. So has the new fab fours stubby bumper
Sponsored